Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

I'm back :) went a bit AWOL this weekend but kept to points sat and Sunday! Even though I had a huge hangover lol!! Friday night was excellent nice to go out an let my hair down and I managed a STS this week so chuffed. Back on it today! 100% got lots on this week a birthday meal (thank god it's at harvester :)) going to the x-factor tour on Saturday too so really excited about that :-D but I'm back now hope everyone is ok :) xx

So back on the wagon and a 100% day :)

(B)
Warby thin, lfs, marmite - 2

(L)
Batcholor snack pot - 3
Activia peach yoghut - 0
Carrot sticks - 0

(D)
Garlic and herb chicken - 3
Jacket potato - 2
Salad and salad cream - 1

(S)
oxo - 0
hcb - 2
ww cake bar - 1.5
Cadburys light moose - 1
Caramel rocky bar - 2
Apple - 0.5
sfj - 0

Total - 21.0
Saved points - 5

Felt like i ate loads today and only realised at 11 i had so many points left but just didnt fancy anyting , althought going out for dinner and drinks (only a few my body cant take anymore after last friday) on friday for a friends bday so wont hurt to save some points up :)

Sounds like u had a good night lol! Cant cope when i've got a hangover i crave carbs all day! haha! Any news on ur treadmill? I know it sounds mad but i would do c25k again if u did decide to restart it :) Just think its great for fitness! Although these last 2 weeks are majorly difficult lol xxx

Sounds like u had a good night lol! Cant cope when i've got a hangover i crave carbs all day! haha! Any news on ur treadmill? I know it sounds mad but i would do c25k again if u did decide to restart it :) Just think its great for fitness! Although these last 2 weeks are majorly difficult lol xxx

A good night it was indeed wasnt so great the next day haha! Still waiting on treadmill its back with a new board and words but it keeps gripping and we cant work out why :S really annoying were looking into it but want it back asap as really want to get back to my c25k :( i actually miss it which is weird in itself lol. How you getting on with it hun??

Ooh look at this a new look forum, very posh hehe! :)

Wow wasnt today amazing weather wise, i have spent all day outside and thnk i may have even caught the sun a little so super pleased with that as im as pasty white as they come lol! Had a meeting with the nursery today :) DS will start on the 16th of April, cant believe my baby is off to full time nursery hes so excited! :) I looking forward to the exercise too it about a mile from my house so i will be walking there and back 4 time as day :) So thats 20 miles a week :0 will come in handy as im still without a treadmill my friend said she would get her other half round to look at it but im stil waiting so think i better take matters into my own hands now as i want and need it back it seems silly to be doing so much hard work with the diet and no exercise. So that is a number one prioity :)

Anyway totally forgot to write yesterday but was another 100% day and managed to save some more points. But today looks like this

(B)
Warby thin, lfs, marmite -

(L) - Picnic in the park :)
Count on us ham salad sandwich - 4
Count on us crisps - 1.5

(D)
Batchors snack pot - 3
Go ahead forest fruit bars - 2.5
WW Lime and lemon yog - 0.5 LUSH :D

(S)
Caramel rocky - 2 - still cant belive these are less than the normal ones :s
hcb - 2
frazzles - 1.5
ww cake bar - 1.5

Total - 20.5
saved - 5.5
Total - 15.5 :D

Hey hun sounds brilliant all that exercise will be soooo good for u! Getting on brill with c25k on Week 7 woop woop xxx

Hey hun sounds brilliant all that exercise will be soooo good for u! Getting on brill with c25k on Week 7 woop woop xxx

I hope soo :) Fingers crossed hey! Hoping to look at the treadmill with hubby over weekend see if we can sort it to so will hopefully be back on that every night too :) Wow well done you! Such a trooper :)

Another lovely day in sunny essex, i spent the whole day in the garden with DS and my lovely bestie :) We sunbathed and chatted the day away :D Im sporting a bit of a tan which is quite amazing for me as dulux usually use me as a colour chart for their brilliant white hehe! :) The red hair dosnt help.

Anyway today diary looks like this:

(B)
warby thin, lfs, marmite - 2

(L)
SFJ - 0
Onion rings - 1
warby thin - 1.5

(D)
WW Sausages - 3
WW spring onion mash - 3 (Lush)
brocoli and gravey - 1

(S)
Frazzles - 1.5
caramel rocky - 2
cadburys moose - 1
ww cake bar - 1.5
tortillas - 2

Total - 21.5
Saved points - 4.5
Total saved points - 20 :D Should do nicely for my meal out tomorrow and a few drinks with a few left over for saturday when im off to see x-factor :D

Well im back!! Had a few manic days and just havent had time to get on and also been quite naughty. :S

Friday was a meal and drinks for a friends 30th although it all went a little pear shaped. Hubby was meant to be driving and we were going to harvest and then on to a wine bar for a few drinks. But we got to harvester and there was a 2 hour wait :O shocking we were all starving so ventured into town to find something with a a little less wait, We tied a few places and ended up in nandos, i didnt think it would be to bad cause althought it was more points than harvest i had saved quite a few points and would just have a few less drinks however we were told it would be a 15min wait and 45 mins later we were still sitting there! :S Eventually we were seated by the manager who brought us a free starter of olives, and the pittas breads which were delish perfect as we were all starving and easy to eat over conversation and i tucked in and i was only when i finished i realised what i had done :S I couldnt really point it as had no idea how much i had eaten. Hubby then decided after the meal he would drink so we ended up partying the night away in town. We had a lovely night but a few to many points consumed not including the starter i had managed to stay in my points as i drank ameratto and diet coke all night and only had 4. So i kind of wrote off friday and said i would just go back to 26 points the following day. However that didnt happen either. Me and hubby went off to the 02 to see the x-factor tour and again being a saturday in london all the food places were rammed. We walking lots round london trying to find a shoe shop as i wore the worst pair of shoes and they had destroyed my feet, ive never been so pleased to see primark and a pair of fake uggs in the sale £3 bosh happy feet again, but by this point we were nackared and hungry and headed to the nearest place which was tgi's by that point i didnt care we shared natchos and i had quidillas and they were amazing but i felt so bad afterwards. I picked the wagon back up on sunday knowing there was likely to be a gain monday morning.......however this morning the scales showed a loss of 2lbs!!!! :D i dont quite know how it happened and i put it down to the walking but i felt i didnt really deserve it. so im fully back on the wagon!! IM NOT BACK IN THE 16'S so chiffed and now down to 25 points i think :S Wednesday im off to london again to see Shreck and see my auntie who i havent seen since xmas so there will be a meal. However im gonna save points where i can and just eat sensible i wont eat much during the day anyway as we will be doing shopping so will just point and pick wisly and then pick back up thursday!! But im back and i have to get this working. Anyway after an essay heres what today looks like:

(B)
warby thin, lfs, marmite - 2

(l)
batchlor mug shot - 3
onion rings - 1
carrots and oxo - 0

(D) - LUSH :D
Gammon - 4
Egg - 1.5
Potato - 3
ketchup and peas - 1
mushrooms and grilled tomatoes - 0

(S)
sfj - 0
frazzles - 1.5
hcb - 2
ww cake bar - 1.5
rocky bar - 2
cadburys moose - 1

Total - 23.5/25
Saved - 1.5 points

On to Tuesday and not such a nice day today :-( bit gutted hope the nice weather comes back soon!!

Today's menu is like this:

(B)
Usual - 2

(L)
Light choices chicken and stuffing sandwich - 4.5
Walkers - 2

(D) - shouldn't have really but got in so late there was no other option didn't eat it all but still counting points.
Kebab - 12

(S)
Sfj - 0
Frazzles - 1.5
Hcb - 2

Total 25.5/25
Saved point used - 0.5

Off to see Shreck tomorrow in London so excited :) will be having a meal out so not sure yet what I'm having going to be sensible bur off point and just enjoy :)

Hope shrek was good! xxx

Aw thanks chick, it was really good thank you had a lovely day!

Back on the wagon today as after a nightmare with food yesterday (Went to a mexican (my favourite) and food was awful and was left starving so had to grab something quick after the show which of course ended up being mcdonalds :( )

Ive drawn a line and it could have been much work i didnt go crazy and i didnt each hardly any of the mexican so fingers crossed i will be ok. Hopefully treadmill will be up and working by the weekend if it kills me its nearly there :)

So today looks like this:

(B)
SIL turned up and were talking so much i forgot to have breakfast :S

(L)
Batchors snack pop - 3
onion rings - 1
carrot battons - 0
sugar free jelly - 0
oxo drink - 0

(D)
Pizza express beef pizza - 11.5
Pizza xpress salad dressing and salad - 2

(S)
Cadburys moose - 1
frazzles - 1.5
hcb - 2
ww cake bar - 1.5

Total - 23/25
Saved points - 2
Writing saved points off to make up for yesterday! :)

Totally didnt get time to pop on yesterday so here are yesterdays and todays diaries :)

Friday

(B)
The Usual - 2

(L)
Nothing

(D) - Fajhitas
chicken and spice - 5
Wraps - 5
guacamole - 4

(S)
Cadburys light moose - 1

Total- 18.5
Saved - 6.5

Saturday

(B)
Nothing

(L)
Heniz soup - 2
Roll - 2.5

(D)
Simply chicken with salad and roll - 14
kids ice cream - 3.5

(S)
Hot cross bun - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW cake bar - 1.5

Total 27/25
saved points used - 2
Saved points left - 4

:D

Happy Eater everyone! :) Hope everyone had a lovely day and had a little treat :)

I made some easter cupcakes so i treated myself to one of them as im not really a fan of chocolate! (I know im crazy)

Today looks like this

(B)
The usual - 2

(L)
Gammon - 4
Egg - 1.5
Potato - 3
Peas - 0.5

(S)
Beef mcoys - 4 :O
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
ww cake bar - 1.5
cheese - 2
cupcake - 2

Total - 24/25

Unused saved points - 5
Still didnt used saved points but going to write them off and hope that i can correct my wednesday madness. Having a easter roast tomorrow so will try and be as good as i cant but thought that i would have the rest of the week to correct it :)

Put on a 1lb this week and really gutted :-( it's the first time I've put on this year :-( I know it's most likely to have something to do with my bad day on Wednesday and i think not having and exercise is taking it's toll. I'm doing a roast for the family today and was going to have a day off point as it's really difficult to point a roast when your cooking for 8. Now I just feel like not eating it at all. :-( I know it's only a 1lb and will probs come off easily but I think as it's my first gain I'm taking it a bit harder :-(

Hey hun, How you doing? Hope you're getting on ok. Did you have a nice bank hol? xxxxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Hey hun, How you doing? Hope you're getting on ok. Did you have a nice bank hol? xxxxx

Hey Hun,
Sorry only seen your message just now. Had a bad week tbh will explain below! Bank holiday was lovely! Howl you had a good one too and looking forward to going back to work monday. Hope all is good with you Hun xx

Well here I am again I've Bren AWOL for a few days and it's been horrible. Firstly I had my WI on monday and had my 1lb gain! Then Tuesday I was struck down again with illness, te usual cough, cold asthma kicking in big time but my whole body was like a dead weight and I couldn't move out of bed. Wednesday morning I ended up having a severe asthma attack an had to goto the medical centre to be put on a nebuliser it was pretty scary as only ever had 1 other full on attack and that's when I was diagnosed with asthma 2 years ago! I've been put on a very strong course of steroids for a week and antibiotics that have just made me feel lously! :-( the steroids make me feel hungry and antibiotics have made me feel sick so I have just had to eat whatever I can keep down and it has been impossible to keep to the diet :-( I weighed in today, not my usual day and wanted to see the damage. 3lb gain so a total of 4lb and I'm gutted feel like I've taken 3 steps back when it was going so well. My only comfort it that is couture be helped I was ill and needed to give my body what it needed but I started back on the diet today and I will get that 4lbs back off. Walking starts on Monday with DS as he's off to nursery (so emotional about that right now) and will be doing at least 2miles every day most days being 4 miles of walking so that should be my exercise that I'm missing out on and still need to get my treadmill fixed and get back in to c25k! I WILL turn this around this weight HAS to go!! I kept to points today but will start back with diary on here on monday! Going to be making some changed and using my points much better so I'm feeling fuller for longer and eating healthier foods more often! Changes ahead and they will stick! :)

wish you all the best! your right the gain couldnt be helped this time your health is your wealth so just start anew and enjoy! feel better!

celtgirl said:
wish you all the best! your right the gain couldnt be helped this time your health is your wealth so just start anew and enjoy! feel better!

Thanks Hun xx

Well I've been 100% all week just been so busy haven't got round to updating diary!! DS started nursery on Monday so it's been a very hectic first week! We've both had to change routines to suit our new lifestyles but we've persevered and I think were on the right track. We still just have to wait and see what the scales say Monday morning. I've only just finished taking my steroids which the doctor did say could effect weight loss so only time will tell. Will try and get myself sorted so I can get my diary back up and running :) xxx

Back