Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Just WI and.......LOST 2lbs!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D so chuffed :) xxx

Result!! Fab loss...bet ur made up :D

Result!! Fab loss...bet ur made up :D

Thanks Dinx, im really pleased i had such a bad feeling it was gonna be a gain or sts due to totm so im really chuffed :) Xx

Well doneeeee, thats brilliant :) Did ya do ur C25K today?? x x x

Aw thanks chick! :) I did indeed! :) How did you get on? I saw that is was jogging at 1.30 and was a little worried but wasnt as bad as i thought and the time seemed to go alot quicker. Will doing day 2 on wednesday :) How you finding it?

So heres to a new week, after a fab loss im wanting to up my game! I want to see the same if not more next week :) So another 100% day...

(B)
Warby thin, butter and marmite - 2
Banana - 1

(L)
HCB - 2
Pink and white - 0.5

(D)
Pork loin steaks - 3
Uncle Bens Rice - 5.5
Brocholi, brussles mushrooms and mangetout - 0

(S)
Walkers ready salted - 2
HCB - 2
WW cake bar - 1.5

Total Points - 20
Saved points - 6

Didnt purposly save points just wasnt overly hungry today will try and use points better tomorrow :D xx

Waaaa hoooo well done on your 2lb loss hun :) Fantastic!! Hope you treated yourself xxx

Waaaa hoooo well done on your 2lb loss hun :) Fantastic!! Hope you treated yourself xxx

Aww thanks chick, i didnt really treat myself i never really have one a WI day im too worried it would have a effect on my losses, considering i only have to look at chocolate and i put on 3lbs lol. :) xxx

So another 100% day and i even managed pancakes which i think i may have to include in my daily menus cause every year on pancake day i realise just how much i love them lol! (Althought i cheated today :S ) Today looks like this:

(B)
The usual lol - 3pts

(L)
Egg Omlette (First time ive ever made and it was bad for a first attempt...maybe a little more like scrambled egg in places :D but still yummy.
2 x egg - 2.5 (Thanks to dinx :) )
Cheese - 3
Ham - 0.5
mushrooms - 0
Dash of milk - althought i dont point it as didnt have much tea today so swapped allowance.

(D)
Breaded chicken steak - 3
Jacket potato - 1.5
Salad and salad cream and mustard dressing (homemade and yum) - 0.5

(S)
3 Aunt bessie pancakes - 4 DELISH!! :D
sugar and lemon - 1
Hot cross bun - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
Cadburys light moose - 1
WW cake bar

Total Points - 26/26
Saved - 6

Woo on to tomorrow and its day two of c25k. Legs have been really under pressure recently on the treadmil as i carry a lot of weight above knees and smashed my knee up way back when so its been giving me gip but i will do it if it takes me 5 hours and 12 pit stops :) onwards and downwards :D xx

Well thats another 100% day down. Althought a hetic day and a hungry day but had to have breakfast in a rush and then ate lots towards the end, Relly craving a bar of cadburys caramel but ive resisted and im going to treat myself once ive lost a stone :) Was really difficult today too as popped in to see one of my best friends in work as it was her birthday (i used to work in the same place so always pop in) and its tradition to supply a mini buffet on someones birthday and there was so much party food (My big weekness) but i resisted and didnt have anything :D I was very proud of myself :D Anyways another rambling, todays menu looks like this....

(B)
Bananna - 1 (on the run)

(L)
Eggs x2 - 2.5 now i know they are so low i cant stop. (Have to now as run out lol)
Ham - 1
Cheese - 3
mushrooms - 0
Milk - 0.5
WW cheese natchos - 1.5

(D)
Jacket potato with butter - 2
Garlic and herb chicken - 3
Salad and mustard salaf cream dressing - 0.5

(S)
hcb - 2
Walkers ready salted - 2
WW jaffa cake bar - 1
Cadburys light moose - 1
Apple - 0.5

Total - 22.5
Saved points - 3.5
Total Saved points - 9.5 :) Think i shall save these for some wine at the weekend. Does anyone know how many points are in a bottle of the ww wine, i know standard bottles are 7.5 are ww ones the same???

Also did week 2 day 2 of C25K :) cant believe ive kept it up this long....Il keep at it...i must complete :D x

Another day down and one day closer to the weekend! Yay! And another 100% day :-D

Managed to jog continually today for 5 mins!! Biggest achievement to date on the exercise front :) clearly the c25k is making me a little fitter :)

Anywho today's menu looks like this :

(B)
Warby thin, butter and marmite - 2

(L)
WW yog - 0.5
Banana - 1

(D)
Battered fish fillet - 5 (love birders fish and was chuffed with points too)
New potatoes - 3
Peas - 0.5
Ketchup - 0.5

(S)
HCB - 2
Walkers ready salted - 2
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5
Penguin bar - 2.5 :-o shocked won't have these again and is it me or are they much smaller than they used to be lol!
Extra butter (lfs really but always call it butter lol) - 0.5

Total - 21/27
Saved points - 5
Total saved points - 14.5 :-D looking forward to my weekend treat :) bring in the vino :)

Hi hun! Hope you're ok? Yumm food looks yummy :) xxxxxxxx

Hi hun! Hope you're ok? Yumm food looks yummy :) xxxxxxxx

Hey hun, im good thanks, How are you? Hows your week been? Ooh thanks been struggling this week as i always do end of the month all the nice food has run out haha! :)

On to another 100% day :D and also the completion of week 2 of my c25k :) Really chuffed. Having tomorrow off exercise and using my points as a treat tomorrow evening that i have been saving not sure what im going to use them on yet but im planning on a sneeky vino or two :) Anywho today looks like this:

(B)
Warby Thin, lfs, marmite - 2
Banana - 1

(L)
ww cheesy natchos - 1.5
mixed with carrot crisps, thinly cut up carrot and roasted on a very high heat in the oven for about 20 mins :) Just randomly tried it and they were actually really nice lol! :) and 0 points :)

(D)
Pasta - 8
Tinned tomatos, tomato puree, curry powder and flakes, cheese and herbs - 2.5

(S)
Nicked a bit of my sons pasta - Bad i know! :( Couldnt resit as it was chicken and mushroom and he left it one of my bigggest downfalls but pointed at - 3
hcb - 2
Walkers cheese and onion - 2
Shortbread heart morrisons bakery - 2.5
WW jaffa cake bar - 1.5

Total points - 26/26
Saved points - 14.5

Started to get worried about WI on monday again i hate the weekend sometimes as it just dosnt go quick enough im so desperate to see the losses on the scales i just want the weekend over with, then i get worried that i might see a gain. Ive never worked this hard at it. Even when i was doing it for the wedding, i was on and off the wagon, Im fully on this time and doing more exercise than ever before but i know sooner or later im due a gain or a sts and im dreading it as i dont want it to kick my mojo and put me back at the beginning, the worse thing is, after putting the weight on after the wedding im still loosing weight ive already lost before :( why dosnt it come off as easy as it goes on :( sorry for the moan just needed to let it all out! :(
xx

Well another 100% day done! Feels weird eating saved points on goodies but I did :) hehe today looks like this,

(brunch)
Pancakes - 4
Strawberries and sugar - 0.5
cream - 1
Monster munch - 1.5

(D)
Kebab - 12 - was a small kebab but point at 12 to make sure I'm safe
1.5 bottles if wine with a friend - pointing as two bottles - 15 (over pointed but know I'm ok)

(S)
Frazzles - 1.5
Hcb and lfs - 2.5

Total - 38
Saved left - 2.5
Going to right off points to account for a lovely day with food back on it tomorrow with 26 :) xx

Ooo sounds lovely :) Glad you managed to spend some on treats :) Yummy kebab and wine xxx

Hey hun, try not to worry about how long it will take to come off, u will get there and you are losing weight the safest, healthist way....remember lifestyle change not DIET x x x

Ooo sounds lovely :) Glad you managed to spend some on treats :) Yummy kebab and wine xxx

It made a nice change although quite a few points on the old wine, i really hope it dosnt effect my loss this week have a bad feeling :S But was very nice to spend some time with friends over yummy food and wine :) Hope your well hun xx

Hey hun, try not to worry about how long it will take to come off, u will get there and you are losing weight the safest, healthist way....remember lifestyle change not DIET x x x

Your right i do worry about it, i think its just cause im frustrated with myself for doing so well at loosing the 5 stone and then putting the 3 back on i wanted to see changes by the summer but ive now come to realise if i back to my wedding day weight by my holiday in june that is still a bloody good achievement and anymore is a bonus!! Defo right a lifestyle change for the better :D

So sunday a pretty relaxed day too my DS to a play area with some friends today was nice and was such a lovely day cannot believe this weather in feb!! Lets hope it lasts. Another 100% day just got everything crossed for WI tomorrow, but i am due a sts i usually have 4 good weeks a pause and then carry on again but i guess we will have to see tomorrow.

Best bit of news i have today, Ive completed one of my goals...Jog for 10 mins no stop i managed it this evening and i was so proud of myself i cried haha!! I know it might not seem much to anyone else but for me its a BIG achievement and im very pleased with myself :D

Anyways today diary:

(B)
HCB and lfs - 2.5

(L)
Had a few of DS chips at the play areas pointed at 4 )hope thats right i didnt have to many and they were thin chips :)

(D)
Jacket potato - 1.5
Southen fried chicken breast - 3
Cheese - 2
Salad cream and salad - 0.5

(S)
HCB - 2
Monster munch - 1.5 (While watching desperate housewifes just hit the spot hehe )
WW bronwnie dessert - 3
apple - 0.5
ww jaffa cake bar - 1.5

Total points - 22/26 another 100% day :) Yay
I had a few point left over but ive put them towards saturday just in case.

Fingers crossed for WI tomorrow and gotta be good this week as think there will be a trip to Toby Carvery this for a friends bday, thank god you can point it :) Yay! :)

10 mins is amazing...you SHOULD be proud of yourself....i can just about manage to THINK about jogging for 10 minutes lol...gl for today, sure you wont need it :D

Dinx said:
10 mins is amazing...you SHOULD be proud of yourself....i can just about manage to THINK about jogging for 10 minutes lol...gl for today, sure you wont need it :D

Aw thanks dinx I just couldn't believe I did it! :)

Well weigh in this morning and....... A 3lb LOSS!!!!! :-D :-D :-D chuffed to bits! I've beaten by feb goal of 10lbs so gonna aim for another 10lbs by end of march I'm so pleased!!! :)

You super star! Really chuffed for you bet you are so pleased!

WELL DONE! thats brilliant loss! :) I hope i can run for 10 minutes on day! Although i haven't tried it, i very much doubt i would beable to do it! x x x

Back