Discover: Diary of a larger than life girl

Absolutely Nic I'm ok with it just draw that line and get back to it. Half term week so who knows what will happen...

right...from tomorrow morning im back 100%...still not sure if ill weigh in or not, ive prolly put on half a stone this week lol...

we can do it :)

You two have made me laugh this evening, all this talk of sending the wagon round hahaha! :D You are both doing brilliantly! Bumps in the road are gonna happen but as long as we carry on we will get there :) xxx

Absolutely Nic I'm ok with it just draw that line and get back to it. Half term week so who knows what will happen...

We can do it your right if we all aim for 100% weeks we can do it we can support each other!! :D Ive had to draw a pretty big line, with a ruler and permentment marker buts its drawn now and im back too it heres to next week! :D

Well today was much better than yesterday and 100% which is what it needed to be. Todays menu looked like this:

(B) - More like lunch as i was allowed a long lay in...Bliss.
3 lightly salted rice cakes with ELF cow cheese - 1.5
WW vanilla yog - 0.5

(L)
Mcdonalds coffee - 2
While DS and DH sat and muched through their meals....I was very chuffed! :)

(D) - Fajitas my fav
Chicken and spice - 4
WW Wraps - 5
Guacolmole - 3
Cheese - 2

(S)
Monster Munch - 1.5
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5
WW belgim choc cake car - 1.5
Cadburys light moose - 1

Total points - 24.5
Saved - 1.5 banking these to try and help get something back from the weekend. Dreading WI monday but onwards and downwards to a 100% day tomorrow :D We can do it ladies ;)

On to another 100% day and I can't believe I kept to it. Went to MIL house and everyone (apart from me) were eating jam donuts. My real weekness but.....I resisted and settled for a cuppa with an extra sweetener :) so today looks like this

(B)
Warby thin with lfs and marmite - 2
Banana - 1
Shape yog - 1

(L)
Be good to yourself chicken salad sandwich - 4.5
Salt and vinegar discos - 2.5 :-O shocking won't have these again.

(J)
Jacket potato - 1
Salad cream - 0.5
Chicken dippers and salad - 4.5

(S)

WW brownie frozen dessert - 3 - Lush :-D and huge was amazing
Frazzled - 1.5
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5
WW Belgian cake bar - 1.5
Cadbury moose - 1

Total 26

WI day tomorrow really don't wanna do it cause il know there will be a gain but I'm gonna use it as motivation :) x

Food sounds yummy. I hate using lots of points on crisps lol I'm hooked on french fries, velvet crunch and skips as they are all 1 point a bag. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll sometimes have some walkers baked at 1.5 lol I'm such a rebel!
Good luck for wi...do it...i did and you saw how shocked I was lol...you might be surprised :D

Ooh dinx, i didnt kow french fries and velvet crunch were only 1pt each is that all varities....*rushes out to shop to stock up*

Well today is WI and........................ I LOST 2LBS!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Icant believe it and it must be a pure miracle but i tripple check lol and its correct, im over the moon and its really spured me on i can do this!! That means i have 1lb left until i have hit my feburary goal. Think i may set a new goal for an easter challange and i now have 46.2 lbs to go to ultimarte goal, i remember when that was nearer 60!! :D So chuffed and in hig sprits today! :)

fanbloodytastic loss there mrs!! from what ive worked out yes all flavours of those crisps are 1 point. they are bags taken from multipacks so i know they are a bit smaller than single bags but the velvet crunch are fab and last a while

have a lovely day...onwards and downwards eh!!! :D

fanbloodytastic loss there mrs!! from what ive worked out yes all flavours of those crisps are 1 point. they are bags taken from multipacks so i know they are a bit smaller than single bags but the velvet crunch are fab and last a while

have a lovely day...onwards and downwards eh!!! :D

Thanks Dinx, i was so chuffed still cant believe it, just gonna work extra hard to make sure that it dosnt mean a gain next week as i have a habbit of "my bad moments" catching up with me the following week!! Fingers crossed.

Ooh im defo gonna get me some of them, i havent heard of the velvet cruch so will be intrigded. I love skips, but im allergic...rubbish body! :) x
Well done that is brilliant hunni x x x

Thanks Honey x x

So on to another 100% day, only did half a mile on tready today as i wanted to ease myself in after a week off. Nearly killed me :( But heres todays menu.

(B)
Warby thin, butter and marmite - 2
Banana - 1.5
Shape yog - 1

(L)
Chicken fried in fry light with a pinch of taco spice (yum :D) - 2.5
Lots of 0 point salad and pizza express dressing - 2

(D)
Jacket potato - 1.5
Garlic and herb chicken - 3
Homemade mustard salad dressing and salad - 0.5
ww mini biscuits - 1.5

(S)
WW brownie dessert - 3
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5
WW Belgium cake bar - 1.5
HCB - 2
Monster Munch - 1.5

A very yummy day and cause i had two very big salads feels like i ate loads. Although ended up having a fight with a knife when i was making my salad and lost a chunk out my finger, :( sore.com. (Random fact) xx
QUOTE=Dinx;4699284]fanbloodytastic loss there mrs!! from what ive worked out yes all flavours of those crisps are 1 point. they are bags taken from multipacks so i know they are a bit smaller than single bags but the velvet crunch are fab and last a while

have a lovely day...onwards and downwards eh!!! :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks Dinx, i was so chuffed still cant believe it, just gonna work extra hard to make sure that it dosnt mean a gain next week as i have a habbit of "my bad moments" catching up with me the following week!! Fingers crossed.

Ooh im defo gonna get me some of them, i havent heard of the velvet cruch so will be intrigded. I love skips, but im allergic...rubbish body! :) x
Well done that is brilliant hunni x x x

Thanks Honey x x

So on to another 100% day, only did half a mile on tready today as i wanted to ease myself in after a week off. Nearly killed me :( But heres todays menu.

(B)
Banana - 1.5
Shape yog - 1

(L)
Chicken fried in fry light with a pinch of taco spice (yum :D) - 2.5
Lots of 0 point salad and pizza express dressing - 2

(D)
Jacket potato - 1.5
Garlic and herb chicken - 3
Homemade mustard salad dressing and salad - 0.5
ww mini biscuits - 1.5

(S)
WW brownie dessert - 3
WW Jaffa cake bar - 1.5
WW Belgium cake bar - 1.5
HCB - 2
Monster Munch - 1.5

A very yummy day and cause i had two very big salads feels like i ate loads. Although ended up having a fight with a knife when i was making my salad and lost a chunk out my finger, :( sore.com. (Random fact) xx

Hope ur finger is okay. Good luck for c25k tomorrow, i did day 1 today! not gonna lie to u i was sweating like a pig and knackered by the end of it but the feeling you get after that 30mins is amazing x x x x

Nicola87 said:
Hope ur finger is okay. Good luck for c25k tomorrow, i did day 1 today! not gonna lie to u i was sweating like a pig and knackered by the end of it but the feeling you get after that 30mins is amazing x x x x

Aw thanks hun it's one of those things that dosnt look to bad but is bloody painful!

Yay well done, when I tried the first day I was the same although I'm gonna do day one again tomorrow so we will be nearly on par :)

Well valentines day today! Hope everyone had a lovely day with loved one, me and hubby didn't do anything this year...bit gutted! :-( but I did cook coq au vin for tea :) and opened a bottle of Kir royal left over from Xmas! :) today looks like this

(B)
Warby thin, butter, jam - 2.5
Banana - 1
Shape yog - 1

(L)
Healthy choices co-op chicken salad sandwich - 4
WW sweet chilli crisps - 1

(D) - made coq au vin and halved points between me and hubby.
Chicken breast small - 1.5
100ml red wine - 1
WW Bacon - 0.5
Potatoes - 3

(S)
Cadburys moose- 1
Hcb - 2
Monster munch - 1
Kir royal 3 x 125ml glasses - pointed at 5??
WW cake bar - 1.5

Total 26.5
Over by 0.5 il make that up in the week!! Very yummy scrummy meal :) and a pretty much 100% day did I mile in tready earlier so well on course :)

Make some room for me in that zone ur in right now....fab work!!

Make some room for me in that zone ur in right now....fab work!!

Plenty of room now were all well on our way to skinny minnies lol! :) x

Well today was meant to be day 1 (again) of my C25K, but my silly phone wouldnt let me do day one again so ended up doing day 2. Oh my...I swear it was so much harder than day one and im not even sure there were any differences lol! But i did it non the less and even-though i could have easily called an ambulance after i finished i was glad i did it and really looking forward to noticing the changes. Going to attempt day 3 tomorrow. So if you dont hear from me you know i have been air lifted to hospital :D lol

Anyways today's diary looks like this.

(B)
Banana - 1.5
Shape Yog - 1

(L)
HCB - 2
WW Crisps - 1

(D)
Rice - 6.5
Pork - 3
Lots of 0 point veg and mushrooms :)

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
cadburys moose - 1
ww snack - 1.5
go ahead forest fruit bars - 2.5

Total points - 24.5
Saved points - 1.5
Claimed saved points from yesterday 0.5 so left with 1 saved point :)

Another 100% day there had better be a loss on monday or i will be truly gutted :S xx

Another 100% day wool!! Also completed say 3 of my C25K :) tough stuff!! Gonna start week 2 on Monday and then also do wednesday and Friday too :) chuffed I managed to get to the end was hard work!

Today's menus

(B)
Warby thin, butter marmite - 2
Banana - 1

(L)
Cheese and gam toastie - 6.5

(D)
McCain micro pizza - 7
Salad and pizza express dressing - 2

(S)
Hcb - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW cake bar - 1.5

Total - 23.5
Saved points - 2.5 + 1 from yesterday
Total saved - 3.5

:-D xxxx

Hey :) I've finally found your diary!! You're doing ace, well done on your loss so far, amazing! Is it your wedding this May? Exciting :) Your food looks great, giving me ideas. xxx

Angelxx2010 said:
Hey :) I've finally found your diary!! You're doing ace, well done on your loss so far, amazing! Is it your wedding this May? Exciting :) Your food looks great, giving me ideas. xxx

Hey honey

Aww thanks chick!! Now my wedding was last may! That was my goal lost 5 stone in prep for it and now put on another 2! :-( which is why I'm back here! Should change my name really lol!! No longer a bride now a wife (still weird) found your diary now so gonna read through! Catch up on your journey :) I really struggle sometimes to keep my food interesting sometimes and I don't always list the 0 point food I have either so sometimes may look weird lol :) looking forward to following your journey :-D xxx

Woo im honking another 100% day chuffed as nearly decided to have a take away tonight and changed my mind and went with sausages instead and i really enjoyed it. Also did a mile this morning on the treadmill, and althought this may seem like and achievement to others, i managed to jog for a whole 3 mins and 30 secs without stopping or slowing down, i know it dosnt seem much but i have NEVER been able to do that even back to the sports day, days i couldnt even do it so im uber chuffed. Then my friend came over and wanted to test the treadmill so managed to do another half a mile of jogging and walking. so chuffed with that.

Anyways todays food:

(B)
Banana - 1

(L)
m&s count on us ham salad sandwich - 4
ww chese and onion crisps - 1

(D)
3 ww sausages - 3 (LUSH :D)
potato - 3
Brocholi, muchrooms and grilled tomato

(S)
HCB - 2
Frazzles - 1.5
WW Cake bar - 1.5
Gonna point milk today as only usually have to cups a day with very little skimmed milk in so dont bother pointing usually as really is little, but had a few extra cups today as friend come over for the day with the kiddies and whilst we were nattering we drank tea lol so
milk - 0.5

Total - 20.5
Saved - 5.5
Total Saved for tomorrow - 8

:D HONK :D

Hey honey

Aww thanks chick!! Now my wedding was last may! That was my goal lost 5 stone in prep for it and now put on another 2! :-( which is why I'm back here! Should change my name really lol!! No longer a bride now a wife (still weird) found your diary now so gonna read through! Catch up on your journey :) I really struggle sometimes to keep my food interesting sometimes and I don't always list the 0 point food I have either so sometimes may look weird lol :) looking forward to following your journey :-D xxx

Ahh I see hun :) sorry I wasn't reading properly. Hope your day was magical! I know what you mean I sometimes struggle to food interesting. Always looking for ideas :-D Well done on having a 100% day yesterday, doing so well xxx

Ahh I see hun :) sorry I wasn't reading properly. Hope your day was magical! I know what you mean I sometimes struggle to food interesting. Always looking for ideas :-D Well done on having a 100% day yesterday, doing so well xxx

Thats ok hun :) It was the most amazing day ever and all the better for the weight loss which is why im so determined to get it off and more again. Thanks hun

So today looks like this

Had a lay in which was bliss and a break from the exercise sooo:

(L)
Warby thin - 1.5
Bacon - 1
Hp sauce and mustard - 0.5

(D)
Chicken and spice - 4.5
Olive Oil - 2
Wraps - 5
Guacamole - 3
Crunchie - 4

(S)
HCB - 2
Walkers salt and vinger - 2

Total - 25.5
Saved points - 0.5 but writing these off as had fajhitas tonight so dont want to push it.
Saved points - 8.5 :D Thinking of doing a mini roast tomorrow yummy :)

Another 100% day, really hope this shows on WI day, but it totm and im really worried thats going to effect all my hard work :( xx

Another 100% day today :) making another 100% week and i really hope this is reflected with WI tomorrow :S really worried as TOTM has hit. Great timing...me and mother nature need a word its always on WI day lol anyway tmi and rambling...

today looks like this:

(B)
HCB - 2
Butter - 0.5

(L) - Went to a soft play area with friends and had a handfull of DS chips they were like french fries so pointed like macdonalds.
Small fries - 4.5

(D)
C.O.U Pork and veg meal - 5 Lush :D
Potatoes - 2
Gravy - 1
Stuffing - 1
Yorkshires - 1.5

(S)
4x quality streets - 3
Walkers cheese and onion - 2
ww cake bar - 1.5
ww brownie desert - 3

Total - 28
Saved points used - 2
Saved points still left over - 7 :S i couldnt eat anymore today :S so im writing off these points for this week and will try and make sure i eat them all next weel althought really its only 1 a day be interesting to see if this effects WI. Eeek well lets see what tomorrow morning brings for some reason im not looking forward to jumping on the scales i have a really funny feeling im going to be disapointed :( xx

good luck for weigh in...and dont forget you dont have to lose pounds to lose inches :D

Back