• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

dissapointed in myself!

I am on day 6 of DC now and have been doing great but yesterday i couldnt eat breakfast, for lunch i had minestrone soup (123 cals) and i had chicken curry for dinner (333 cals) i was still really really hungry and much to my disappointment, my hubby was cooking himself dinner and presented me with half a chicken kiev and some mashed potato, i was stupid and ate it, i dont know how many calories were in it and although i had only had 456 cals previously that day, i still feel bad, do you think this will affect my weight loss?
( the only drinks i had yesterday were blackcurrant flavoured water - fruit shoot which was 6 cals and i had some water)
Should i be feeling bad? i feel like i have now broken my diet and am so angry with myself :mad:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jrabbit81

Don't worry, you have not eaten more than 1200. I know what you mean by feeling as if you have cheated, but its fine as long as you are back on track today you will have a good loss! Go and tell your other half that he is bad!!!

lol, he is cooking a more healthy meal tonight! Chicken, sweetcorn, peas mash and gravy!
will pinch some of the veg to go with my meal!!

actually, would it do me any harm to just have that meal? would still be under cals for today?

had it, it was yummy, didnt have too much either, put it in a small bowl so i couldnt put much in!!

jrabbit81

Great, think my bf is taking me out for dinner!! :)
I haven't had lunch so I will be ok if I order wisely! Normally end up having salad and soup! Yum! Can't wait to be at my goal weight! Bring it on!

ooooh, lucky you!! i cant go out for dinner with my hubby as i can never find someone to look after my 5 kids!! lol