Dissapointing 1st weigh In

To betty boo

LOL! :eek: I am, just the fact that I can't stay off the loo is funny! My biss keeps wondering where I'm going, he thinks I have taken up smoking! I just need support and friends who are going through the same!:)

well we r all friends and we are all in the same boat so looks like u r in the right place!! best of luck. look forward to seeing u progress to a slim miniminer!

Hi Blitz,

I only just read your thread. You had posted on mine earlier commenting on my loss in 5 days. I replied on that, exactly what people have said here. Your 3.5lb loss is true loss, not fluid.

So well done on the loss!!!

Chin up.
Sarah

BTW - just because your bladder is empty, it doesn't mean your body hasn't taken on and stored some water somewhere. I would bet you that even if you thought you were empty, drank no more water, a while later you would need the loo again ......

Also, the body absorbs water to refresh the skin cells and so forth, so not all you take on board comes straight back out again .....

Steve

I do feel a lot better and my husband has said today that my tummy seems to have shrunk. I will measure myself and check in after 4 weeks to see how I go, Ive also tried a skirt on that was tight before I started so will try this on again in week 2.

Despite the low loss for week 1 I cant believe how determined I am to stick with this, after all if I lost 3lb a week for 4 weeks that would nearly be a stone. I also dug out some old thinner photos of myself and even though I say I've never been thin I can see now that I was really and I can get back there again. This is the year to do it.

Thanks again all for your kind comments and encouragement it all does help.
xx

You are doing fantastically well. Welldone on the 3lb loss over the coming weeks consistant losses add up to a huge loss.

3lb is great but I got huge motivation from feeling physically so much better, looser clothes, more energy and psychologically great too knowing how I was succeeding at something so difficult and reducing my worries about my health and my future.

I'm sure you have your own list of benefits you have experienced too.

Dizzy x

I m on my first week (second day actually) and I hope to loose, and if I do loose the mamout you have, well I will be chuffed! At least it is 3bls less to loose before you get to target! Did you weigh at the same time as last week? And did you have on the same clothes? Jeans can weigh upto 3lbs on thier own! Buddy up with me, and we can do this together my love! We can do it, you know we can! I am only on day 2, and although tonight I could have ate my sofa, I didn't, I know romorrow will be tough for me, but I hope I can stick it out just like you! Sorry to babble! I would start my own thread but don't know how! LOL! Janice x:)

Jeans .....WHAT ARE THEY???? Seriously havent worn them in years but I will again this year, and Im going to have the trendiest around.
Would love to buddy up and we help each other. Well done for getting to day 2, must admit that Im finding thinks easier this week than last if that helps you any

Jeans .....WHAT ARE THEY???? Seriously havent worn them in years but I will again this year, and Im going to have the trendiest around.
Would love to buddy up and we help each other. Well done for getting to day 2, must admit that Im finding thinks easier this week than last if that helps you any

Good on ya! I think you will be wearing very trendy jeans! And not ones from Evans either! I am on day 3 now and have gone into ketosis, and I am really happy. Keep drinking lots! I am drinking 4 litres a day! My cdc told me the more you drink the more you shrink! I will put you oon my buddy list, and I will keep in touch.

Thanks janice before you know it you will be posting your 1st weeks weigh in....if we all stick together through easy and tough days we will win in the end. Ive told my husband to start saving, just think no jeans in my wardrobe that will mean Ill have to get quite a few pairs:D :D :D

Thanks janice before you know it you will be posting your 1st weeks weigh in....if we all stick together through easy and tough days we will win in the end. Ive told my husband to start saving, just think no jeans in my wardrobe that will mean Ill have to get quite a few pairs:D :D :D

Go girl! I think you are going great guns! x

Back