Dita's Diary

Hi everyone! I'm new here so I thought I'd start a Food Diary...any feedback good/bad welcome! I'm vegetarian so only do Green Days. I lost quite a bit already doing various diets before discovering SW, lost 10lbs on this so far and I've got about 7lbs to lose to get to target.

Today's Food...21/8/07

Breakfast

- 4 Ryvitas (HEB1)
- 3 Laughing Cow Light (past HEA1, used the rest in dinner)
- Handful baby plum tomatoes

Lunch

- Chinese savoury rice with plain LF cottage cheese
- Loads of grapes!

Dinner

- Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce with extra pasta chucked in (hungry today!), 2 LC Light (rest of HEA1), mixed veg, 56g cheddar (HEA2 & HEB2)

Snacks

- 3 plums
- Cadbury's Dark Chocolate Highlights = 2 syns

:party0011:

Hi Dita,

Congratulations on your 10lbs. off:clap:

How long did it take you:confused:

Looks yummy what you had today:)

Love Mini xxx

Thanks Mini! It's taken about 11 weeks to be honest...weekends are my biggest downfall (the demon alcohol :D) so I've yo-yo'd quite a bit! TOTM right now so it took all my willpower today not to get the biggest bar of Galaxy I could find. I lost 3 stone before I started SW and I think I've finally found a way of eating I can stick to! I'm going to try and post my food diary daily (good or bad...I do have a weakness for pizza :sigh: ) Was looking at your stats there, you've done sooo well! :clap: xx

Well done Dita on not getting the biggest bar of Galaxy chocolate.:):drool:

I have yet to meet a woman who does not crave at least a little chocolate at totm!

If your breaking out at the weekends and you still have managed to lose 10lbs. that is some achievement!

Well done on your three stone off before SW.

I think it is great you have found a way of eating that suits you, it really is the key.

Well done!

Thank you for your compliments, its been a very rocky road with loads of ups and downs. Determined to get to goal and stay there. I think this is all our dream.:)

Love Mini xxx

Hi Dita,

Congratulations on your weight loss so far!!!
Coming on here has definitely helped me with my journey and I am sure it will help you too!

Good luck!:D

Thanks Mini & Mrs V for your kind comments :hug99: it's great to get such encouragement! Good luck for this week! :D

Today's Food...22/8/07

Breakfast

- 2 Weetabix (HEB1), 350ml skimmed milk (HEA1) & a big handful of blueberries

Lunch

- 2 slices Nimble Wholemeal (HEB2) with baked beans
- 3 plums
- FF Activia Cherry

Dinner

- Pasta with a homemade tomato sauce & 28g parmesan (HEA2)
- Strawberries & 0% Greek yogurt

:D

Hi everyone! I'm new here so I thought I'd start a Food Diary...any feedback good/bad welcome! I'm vegetarian so only do Green Days. I lost quite a bit already doing various diets before discovering SW, lost 10lbs on this so far and I've got about 7lbs to lose to get to target.

Today's Food...21/8/07

Breakfast

- 4 Ryvitas (HEB1)
- 3 Laughing Cow Light (past HEA1, used the rest in dinner)
- Handful baby plum tomatoes

Lunch

- Chinese savoury rice with plain LF cottage cheese
- Loads of grapes!

Dinner

- Cheese & Broccoli Pasta n Sauce with extra pasta chucked in (hungry today!), 2 LC Light (rest of HEA1), mixed veg, 56g cheddar (HEA2 & HEB2)

Snacks

- 3 plums
- Cadbury's Dark Chocolate Highlights = 2 syns

:party0011:

Hiya Dita :wavey: welcome to the sw forum you have done fantastic so far but if you need any help or anything you know where we are.:)

Thanks! I'm yo-yoying constantly with these last 7lbs so I thought it would be good to do a food diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow...good or bad I'm gonna post it! :scale:

Thanks! I'm yo-yoying constantly with these last 7lbs so I thought it would be good to do a food diary to try and keep me on the straight and narrow...good or bad I'm gonna post it! :scale:

That's the spirit girl!!!! :D:D:D

Thanks Isis! I've wobbled a bit over the last few days...my weekend started on Thursday this week, lol! I've not used many syns this week so far though so I'm hoping I'll be OK!

Thursday's food...

Breakfast

- 42g All Bran (HEB1)
- 350ml skimmed milk (HEA1)
- Blueberries

Lunch

- Chinese savoury rice with three bean salad mixed through
- Strawberries

Dinner

- Homemade mushroom & green pepper pizza, 56g mozzarella (HEA2 & HEB2) - 11 syns for the pizza base :eek:

Had a night out with the girlies so I reckon on a further 25 syns for the demon alcohol. Total syns for Thu = 36

Friday's Food

Breakfast

- White roll (5.5 syns) with 1 LC Light Triangle (1.5 syns)

Lunch

- Egg mayonnaise sandwiches on wholemeal bread (4 syns for mayo, HEB1&2 for the bread)

Dinner

- 1/2 portion chips from the chip shop (9 syns) 3 tbsp HP sauce (3 syns) 1 white roll (5.5 syns)

Total syns for the day = 27 :eek: ...should still be OK overall for the week though!

Saturday's Food

Breakfast

- 4 Ryvitas (HEB1)
- 3 LC Light (HEA1)

Lunch

- White roll (5.5 syns) with 2 LC Light (rest of HEA1)

Dinner

- 2 Grilled portobello mushrooms stuffed with chopped tomato & 5 LC Light (HEA2) with rice stir fried in Fry Light & mixed with red peppers, onion & more mushrooms.

2 x double whiskies = 10 syns

Woke up with a wee cold today so I don't really feel like eating (for a change!!!)

1/2lb off for me last week. I'm delighted with that considering I was convinced I'd gained :party0011:. Had this horrible cold for a few days now so I've not really felt like eating...feeling a bit better today though so I'll start posting my diary again later on :D

:bliss:Hi Dita, well done on your weight loss!!! It's all coming off in the right direction!

I hope that you are feeling better soon..:hug99:

Take care hun.

Kerry-Ann

Well done dita well done on the weight loss keep up the good work. Heres sending you loads of get well soon :vibes:

Aww thanks Mrs V and Sonban!

This stupid cold has meant I've lacked all motivation to get any proper food in...will sort that out tomorrow.

Today's Food...Wed 29th

Breakfast

- 4 Ryvitas (HEB1)
- 3 LC Light (HEA1)

Lunch

- Tesco Creamy Mushroom Pasta in Sauce (1.5 syns), 2 LC Light (HEA1), sliced mushrooms, mixed veg, 28g cheddar (HEA2)

Dinner

- Smash mash, mixed veg, Bisto cheese sauce (4 syns) (squishy comfort food of the highest order :D)

Snacks

- 2 Babybel Cheddars (HEB2) & pickled onions

Total syns: 5.5

I've been v bad and not posted my diary for ages *slaps own wrist* I lost 1.5lbs last week, that's been my best loss in ages! I'm really REALLY struggling to shift these last few lbs :( so I thought I'd try the Jigsaw diet for a wee change...ordered the starter pack yesterday. Has anyone tried it? xx

Back