DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hi Diva,

Another fab week of walking for you done. I will be walking next week -- as my dog walker is away (she is my neighbour and loves my little dog which I bought from her daughter: we dog share) my little dog is used to her walkies at 10:30 with Pat (so, I will walk her at 10:30 or near to that as possible).

She also gets a walkies with DD when DD gets home from school.

Not been able to do much walking this week.Have had a head cold and a migraine(first one in ages)so haven't been out since Monday.:(

Will have to just keep walking at weekend or do double next week.I've stuffed my face with dry biscuits and bread all week as that is all I have wanted.

Sorry you've been unwell - what's up with avatar it is not showing up.

End of the second week, and I am feeling good !!! Going to restart again on Monday !!

Have a good weekend guys ..... and if you get a chance to get out there, pop on a pedometer and get walking !!!

Diva x

Will do.

@FaF,

Wow. If that is a rubbish week, I could with a few of those. I hope Mr FaF feels better soon.

Morning Diva,

I hope you are well.

Morning Mel, Morning Everyone !!!

Another week begins and I am on a mission ( I usually am !) Lots of walks out and about this week, and a super healthy week foodwise to nudge me ( hell, I need a great big push !!) under 200lbs !!!

I used to dogwalk Mel when I was a teenager, used to take out a crazy yellow Lab called Tandy, and an old lady's equally old little Collie !!!

Gettingfitat50, your miles were good even though you were ill !!! You'll fly past us mere mortals this week !!! Hehe !!!

Have a good week !!

Diva x

6.5 miles walked today, nice weather and feeling good, inside and out !!! Smiled at everybody today, so no doubt will expect to see the posters up next time I go walking..... WARNING !!! Crazy British lady grinning at people and saying helllllooooo !!! I'm sure I really DID scare a few of them today...... :eek:

Unless , of course, they were naturally dazzled by the delight which is the Diva :D :D :D ( not !!)

Diva x

Last edited:
Viva La Diva said:
Unless , of course, they were naturally dazzled by the delight which is the Diva :D :D :D ( not !!)

Diva x

I am sure that is what this is!

Glad to read that you're doing so amazing!

Hi Diva and FF,

I am impressed by how well you are doing. The weather is fab and I need to get out and join you!

Mel

You are all inspirational...or should I say thinspirational x

Okay, well that's the end of my March challenge, on we go to the next one !!! Before, a) I start shuffling over to the sofa and settling in.... and b) I start eating more crap again !!!! :D

April is going to be a funny old month, as I am away for about 10 or 12 days of it, so any Challenge I start is going be kinda squished in around this !!!
I am not upping the miles considerably, though I thought about this for a long time, but now I need to get the pounds shifting again before I get all nice and comfy and then start swinging up and down around being in one-derland, or not !! I also have 30 pounds, as of this morning to lose before I hit 168, my first MEGA target !!! And, I want that real bad, before the end of this year !!
I am pushing away from my comfort zone, I am entering the hopefully wonderful World of ...... jogging !!! Now, I am still a big gal, and I am ( way !! :eek: ) over 40, so I know this will take a while to get up and going....but I'm going to try !!!

Three months of regular walking exercise has taught me many things, it's kept me humbled ( I was soo unfit.. ) it's kept me hungry ( but the real hunger, not the bored, lazy kind I had been living with ) and lastly and most amazingly... it's kept me happy !!! :D

Sorry, to gabble on..... the Diva has a new mission and she's ready, willing and .... motivated....LOL !!!

Diva x

Attachments

• comfort Zone.png
    comfort Zone.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 20
I'm going to be strapped up so much, I'm going to look like a blinking jogging Egyptian Mummy !!! Also, I was blessed with an ample chest, so they are being held fast with enough boobage scaffolding and then some !!! Let's just hope I don't get concussed by my own " charms " !!! :eek:

Diva x

Just popped in to do a quick update, it's a busy week this week !!!

Every day this week I have been doing a fast walk on the Treadmill, and am doing jogging intervals within that. So far I am managing about 13 mins of jogging per hour. It's not pretty, but it gets the old heartbeat up and I feel brilliant after it... In a month or two, I plan to be jog jog jogging my workout away !! Lol !!! The muscles from the bottom of my bum, down the back of my thighs are letting me know they are NOT happy !! ( I do warm up before my workout and afterwards, I guess I am just pushing through from walking these poor muscles to making them run !!) This is going to be a slow, emerging process, my dodgy ankle makes me go carefully, but I'm DOING it !!! Yay !!!!

Diva x

Just updating on here, as this is my second week beginning now.... A jogging Diva is a rarity indeed, I never thought in a hundred years I would manage 5 mins of it, let alone 5 sessions per week. There is hope for slighty older dearies everywhere, if this over 40 can manage it !! Lol !! Not quite ready for the Zimmerframe yet, hehe !!!
Planning on doing 7 days straightthrough, this week, as I have a holiday hurtling towards me at the end of this month, and I expect not to be exercising during it !! Maybe a slow walk betwen eateries and pubs, eeeek !!!!

How is everyone doing ?? Shout out your targets, achievements, or just post on here and have a moan and a groan !!! Hehe !!!

Happy walking, jogging, running,etc !!

Diva x

Back