DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Hey diva, the sun is out!!! Breaking news and very unusual for us over here!

Have a great weekend :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

zest for life thats so true and the sun is here tomorrow to

Morning Diva --

I'm off to walk in a few. Not diva distance but a start, anyway.

hi diva
you got me into the walking but im doing it leslie sansone but wow do i love it xx

Viva La Diva said:
Hello !!!

I'm going to post everything in one place now and that's in my Diary..... It's just going to be easier doing that from now on ......

Diva x

Hey diva :) x
Where you been posting then? I'm confused?
Sometimes I post on others and don't even visit my own diary for weeks. Normaly if I'm being a bad girl! X

Hi Zesty, everything is now going to be here......

Diva's F.A.T ( Fed Up and Tubby! ) Diary !!!! , it's in my sig ...... I finally started one a few months ago, it's not very organised, but now I am losing such tiny amounts, as I edge towards my first MAJOR target, 12 st, I'm just putting everything in there, I'm being super lazy, lol !!!

How's your class going ? Do you have a Diary ??

Diva x

I have a diary in silver. Zest for life.
I envy you, 12st!!! But you deserve it you have worked v hard :)
Hey I was at Windsor river the weekend, it was so nice, we live in such a pretty area but the weather lets England down. Such a shame!
So this is your diary now? Of you have started a new diary? I'm getting confused, or am I not reading properly. ?
12 st! Sexy lady you ;)

Hi Diva!

I've been reading this thread all night, I've only got to page 30 so far. I've had some periods of long walks recently and I've found my weight to be lower around these times, and when I look back I can see that the times I've lost weight I've also done a good bit of walking, granted its only been about 30mins a day but still...anyway, i'm struggling just now with the ole losing lbs...I was looking into a gym, but its pricey, plus just bought a german shepherd dog!! which is costing a bit in food & insurance. all the walking with dog has helped the last Cpl of weeks, so it got me thinking about walking instead of the gym. Only thing is doggy is untrained and large, I'll be honest I cant control her, so cant walk any length with her til she's trained, BUT...I am kind of within walking distance from my work and it would save me money, as I wouldn't have to pay for public transport, so i'd be losing weight and saving money (also saving more if I had paid for the gym!!) So, what to do....to walk to work (according to google maps) would take 1 hour each way. I don't know if that's too much!!?? I was considering walking half way and getting public transport the rest (both there & back) which would mean only spending half the money on it! Not really sure what to do, but I have to be organised, any thoughts!?

Oh and I forgot to say, your doing amazing, I think im up to March 2012 so im not sure how your doing at the moment but I promise i'll catch up! How much weight did you lose doing this?

xxxxxxxx

Hi !! Gosh I can't believe you are trawling through all of this, lol !! I'm not posting here anymore, everything is in my FAT Diary, see my sig for details.

But, to answer your question, walking was the only exercise I really did, all the way through this weight loss journey, and I still love it to this day, and let's be honest it is the easiest thing to do and find time for. I'm plateau-ing at the mo, but I'm still going.....come and chat on my other thread, the more the merrier !!!

Diva x

Back