DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Have a great day -- I haven't been there in years. But, I remember enjoying my little touristy tour.

I love Philly !!! We had a fabulous time !! Talk about eat, drink and be merry !!! Lol !! ( diet ?? Wot diet ??)

No surprise, I got a STS this week, so it's a 4 mile walk this a.m and some damage control needed !!! If I can get through Thanksgiving with a loss I'll be amazed !!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
I love Philly !!! We had a fabulous time !! Talk about eat, drink and be merry !!! Lol !! ( diet ?? Wot diet ??)

No surprise, I got a STS this week, so it's a 4 mile walk this a.m and some damage control needed !!! If I can get through Thanksgiving with a loss I'll be amazed !!

Diva x

A STS beats a gain every time.

Managed to walk, and even made my super duper diet fat blaster Shake for lunch !!! Now all I need to do is to stay good all week !! Hehe !! Another 4 mile walk planned tomorrow a.m, nice and early before I can change (make excuses, more like !! ) my mind !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Managed to walk, and even made my super duper diet fat blaster Shake for lunch !!! Now all I need to do is to stay good all week !! Hehe !! Another 4 mile walk planned tomorrow a.m, nice and early before I can change (make excuses, more like !! ) my mind !!!

Diva x

You're doing fab, Diva.

Some inspiration for me.....

Attachments

• walking.jpg
    walking.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 15
Viva La Diva said:
Another 4 mile walk done today, and just planning another for tomorrow ( though I am very busy tomorrow,so I may have to rely on the Dreadmill ! Boo ! And I'm not even snowed in yet !! LOL !! )

Diva x

You doing Thanksgiving?

That counts! You're a veggie, right? How bout some tofurki! ;)

Viva La Diva said:
Managed my walk today, so 3/3 so far !!! Going to drag Mr D out to a National Park at the weekend !!! He'll be feeling guilty after all the nice food, so it should be easy to get him out walking !! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Sounds like a healthy date! ;)

image-1282729242.jpg

Last edited:
Can't walk without scuba gear around here. How are things with you?

I want to start jog/ walking again ( perhaps I'll call my version woggling ??) but I have been avoiding it like the plague for ages....

Need to give myself a stern talking to, and look on the bright side.... Winter is here, you'll be doing it on the Dreadmill, buried away in the bowels of the house, NO ONE WILL SEE YOU !!! JUST . DO . IT !!!!! FFS !!!

Diva x

You can! If we start walking now -- maybe we won't gain during the holidays.

Back