DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Whoop! I walked today... Not Diva style, but more than the norm.

Well done Mel, did you go somewhere nice or just around the neighbourhood ?

"Diva " style sounds so classy, when really it's just me rambling along, wobbling away and getting a bit red faced and sweaty, hardly glamorous !!! Lol !!

Diva x

I walked about a mile to and from the car parking and all over the mall and shopping area. But, I survived -- so, I know I CAN walk outside.

Week 4 and I am ready to ROCK it !!! Seeing a 2lb weight loss is also helping keep me motivated !!!

I CAN DO THIS !!!

Exercise is done for the day, now it's time to get busy with everything else !!

Hoping the weather stays nice as I'm planning a good walk tomorrow at a local path, it has some good inclines, so you feel it in your legs and bum the next day ! LOL !!

Diva x

Whoop --congrats to the two pounds off! Great loss. I like to do an incline on the treadmill... It increases the burn.

Good walk this morning, cleared the cobwebs and I squeezed it in before the rain we're expecting moves in !!!

Hungry now, and lunchtime is a way off yet !!! Grrr !! Exercise is good for you , but I swear my appetite doubles some days because of it !!!

Diva x

That's very true. MFP tells you to eat back your calories used up working out -- but I'd never lose anything if I did that.

I've read about that too, but I never lose anything if I did, my metabolism is sloth like and I'm an "older bird " these days, which I'm sure has something to do with it !!

Diva x

I'm an older short bird! And I'm part sloth! Lol

Well, that's my Feb Challenge all done !!! To be fair 20 miles or so of pure walking is not really out of my comfort zone, as if pushed I think I could do around 30 miles or so, but like everything else, the exercise has to fit in around all the other stuff going on in your life !!!

Will think of my new March challenge and start it on Monday, so will plan a couple of 'normal' walks for this weekend, if we manage to get out and about !! Really like the RWR sessions, though I'm slowly working my way up, as my dodgy leg sets the pace for that, and complains bitterly if I push it ! LOL !!!

These challenges are really keeping me focused. I need all the help I can get !!

Diva x

Go Diva. I'm going to try (once again to join you in your challenge -- but baby steps. But, I'll post what I've done.

Mini mel... I'm suprised you have any energy left after all your housework routine! So bloody well done you for fitting it in. Diva is so inspiring isn't she! A super hero x

Diva, wow girlfriend, you have this exercise thing cracked! Your sooo in the zone, you deseve to see results your working hard. I just talk the talk but you walk the walk...

Happy Saturday, :)

If I didn't keep moving Zesty I KNOW the pounds will find me again !! As soon as I stop the regular exercise, I start to drift up, so after all the yoyo-ing I have learnt my lesson !! :D

Right, quick update on the March Challenge. It's hopefully a fairly balanced exercise plan. More RWR sessions per week ( I'm really doing more jogging in these now than I was a month ago, so although I'm not clocking up tons of miles, with the walk part, the run ( jog ) part is fast and deffo Cardio !! )

The other part is more Cardio and Weights. I'm doing some stepping and then hand weight exercises ( specific exercises for my core and the Bingo wings !! :eek: ) These sessions are about 30 mins long, so my RWR is approx 30-40 mins and then the Cardio, so it's just over an hour or so in total, and I'm aiming for five sets per week.

Hope I haven't bored you all to tears, it's time to tone up !!

Diva x

Sounds like a grand plan -- not bored. Take measurements so you can track your results re the toning.

Another week begins, and I need to ramp up some more motivation. I have been doing my exercise, but just enough, not pushing forward with it, I think next month's challenge will be a walking one ( like 100 miles plus, so I need to keep pushing through it, etc !!)

I did take some measurements Mel, will see if the numbers are smaller in a month or two !! Fingers crossed !!

Diva x

Another week begins, and I need to ramp up some more motivation. I have been doing my exercise, but just enough, not pushing forward with it, I think next month's challenge will be a walking one ( like 100 miles plus, so I need to keep pushing through it, etc !!)

I did take some measurements Mel, will see if the numbers are smaller in a month or two !! Fingers crossed !!

Diva x

They will be.

Not a hundred a week?

Morning Diva!

Happy First Day of Spring!

Morning diva...:)

Spring has sprung !!! Yayyyy !!!

100 miles per week would probably kill me ! lol ! No, I will probably aim for at least 100 over the month and go from there.
Just getting ready to go out now, going to one of the big parks to do the Loop as I call it !! We have blue skies here and the sun is out but it's not that warm 34 degrees at the mo !!

Diva x

Back