DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Not quite Superwoman.... more like SuperYoYo woman !!!! :D

I'm thinking I'm going to be lurking here for most of this year.... if walking is going to be my new '' chocolate " then Minimins is going to be my new " tipple " of choice !!! I've given up the tiny amount of alcohol I used to drink .... killing me as I have a big old bottle of Pernod calling to me from the bar !!! :(

Have you got an exercise plan in mind ??

Diva x

Hi Diva,

Congrats on the loss! And, of course, fab mileage. It is sunny here in Cambs atm. Sorry you are being washed out.

Mel

Haha!! Thanks MinnieMel !!! 16.5 miles now..... Target in sight !!! I love walking in the rain, but too busy to indulge in it today !! Reminds me of England though.....

Diva x

Sunny here atm... although, there is frost.

Well done and the walking!

Mel

Your so good :) well done, I've lost count of how many times I've said I'm going to walk, jog, gym blah blah blah.... And set a target and that's as far as it gets...
Your really inspiring, :)

Your are so awesome! Well done, Diva!!!

Well done. Keep it up xx

Fab walking... I am off to do aquafit in a few. And, I love a good 80s mix!

What kind of trainers did you get? I love my Sketchers.

I'm wearing Skechers too !! They are really comfy, as I actually wore away my others walking to NY !!
They are D'lites I think and are a general cross trainer shoe....got my eyes on a couple of other pairs but it's hard to find decent ones as I do not wear leather....

Diva x

The no leather thing does make it difficult. Is this related to being a veggie? I have a vegan friend and he, of course, does not wear leather.

Your so good, you'll soon wear them trainers out!

I'm veggie, but never got into that no leather thing. I wouldn't wear fur, so not sure why I don't exclude leather. But think I look at it as a by product, the animals are killed for their meat, am I being ignorant thinking this way?

Anyway, happy walking :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your so good, you'll soon wear them trainers out!

I'm veggie, but never got into that no leather thing. I wouldn't wear fur, so not sure why I don't exclude leather. But think I look at it as a by product, the animals are killed for their meat, am I being ignorant thinking this way?

Anyway, happy walking :)

Some people are veggies for their own health reasons and not animal rights. So, leather would be okay for them.

You put me to shame!
Is this your diary?
X

Back