DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Yummmmm -- soup weather.

Good walking... I am off to aquafit in a bit. I already did my KB intro this afternoon.

Shopping completed, lunch is a mini toasted cheesey baguette with salad, dinner will be my Veggie Curry if I get a wiggle on and make it !! Hehe !! Going to make a spicy Tomato Veggie soup at the same time for my lunches this week. Treadmilled early this morning as the landscape is snowy still.

Diva x

Hi Diva, great job on the walking miles; well done!
Question please: which pedometer would you recommend? I'd bought some cheap ones a couple of times on the past but they soon stopped working. Thanks :)

Mine was just a fairly cheap one, plus I use a Treadmill a lot which obviously tracks every single step I make !! I"m in the US .... the last one I bought in the UK came from Asda !!! Just remember to set it up properly, so that it is tracking your stride properly, but they have instructions included. I used to have a couple of cheaper ones, so I wasn't too worried about losing one, plus it was handy to carry one in the car for impromptu walks..... Are you a walker or a runner??

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Mine was just a fairly cheap one, plus I use a Treadmill a lot which obviously tracks every single step I make !! I"m in the US .... the last one I bought in the UK came from Asda !!! Just remember to set it up properly, so that it is tracking your stride properly, but they have instructions included. I used to have a couple of cheaper ones, so I wasn't too worried about losing one, plus it was handy to carry one in the car for impromptu walks..... Are you a walker or a runner??

Diva x

Errmm....not sure! I love walking but to up my fitness in addition to losing weight, I've done all sorts on & off -walking, some of the C25k, cycling etc. I'm currently using kettlebells and doing C25K indoors on a stat bike.
When the UK weather picks up I'd love to do more outdoor exercise including walks.

Diva, your thread caught my eye and reminded me how lovely walking can be plus your dedication to walking is really great!
Keep up the good walk (work!) :)

Thankyou trimlee .... I'm very lucky to live in a beautiful part of P.A , surrounded by river walk trails, National Parks, etc, all on my doorstep !! It would be criminal not to use them !!! I had a bit of a start stop cycle with my walking last year, which was annoying, but I'm on a mission to keep on going this year....and add more exercise if I can by Spring !!! I guess my love of walking comes from my dear Father, mid eighties and still walking EVERY day..... Inspirational......

Diva x

Reminds me of a joke:

My grandfather starting walking 10 miles a day on his 60th birthday... he is 80 now and no one is sure where he is! lol

camel_hump_day.gif

In two days almost half way! Impressive!

Hi sarah-louise x Great to see you are alive and kicking !!!!! You sound like a busy Bunny !!! Your exercise routine is fab !!!

Diva x

Ah thank you :) I try!! lol I know that my body needs the exercise to shrink, my sister thinks im crazy lol x

l622059026.jpg

hearts.bmp

Happy Thursday, Diva --

May your "pin progression" go well today!

I thought I'd send you little heart showers to compenstate for the melting snow.

YAY !!!! Miles completed !! And that brings me to the end of my last week for my Jan challenge and I rocked it !!! Going to begin my Feb one on Monday. The Diva is adding more miles and hopefully more smiles if I continue to drop any weight !!!

Diva x

Woohoo nice going! Youre killing it!

Back