DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Am loving following your challenge and its inspired me to set myself a challenge to - 10 miles for first couple of weeks, and see if it infact boosts my rubbish weight loss! Am following WW'ers but results have been pretty non existant even though I've stuck to the plan!

I never exercise so this will be a first ;oO

Just got back from two hours power walking using my Nordic sticks, so reckon I must have covered at least 4 miles. Went with a friend so between gasps for air we were able to chat too. Down side is that I have two huge blisters on my heels as I stupidly went out in a pair of boots I haven't worn for ages. My enthusiasm got the better of me!

hey diva! am back, the young uns are back @school tomorrow & seriously ready to stickwalk my butt off :) so heres the plan:

Monday: walking approx 6 mile (split in half though!)
Tuesday: walking approx 3 mile
Wednesday: possibly exercise dvd & LOTS of housework
Thursday: walking approx 1.5 mile (including a ridiculously steep hill!)
Friday: walking approx 6 miles

most of these walks will include pushing a 2 year old in a buggy too :)
now I've wrote it I need to stick to it... X

Wow gals !!! Great to see you are getting stuck in !! The more the merrier !!! I hate blisters too, though I rarely get them now...thank Gawd !!! Let's walk these big old bums off !!! Hehe !! I'm aiming for another 25 this week....miles that is...not blisters !! :D

Diva x

Wow you are doing so good.. Im definitely gonna have to get walking when the weather gets warmer.. I have southern california blood and it doesnt like this cold weather one bit.. Even when i lived where it snowed you could drive 20 mina away and you were in the warm desert lol

**punk*~*star** said:
hey diva! am back, the young uns are back @school tomorrow & seriously ready to stickwalk my butt off :) so heres the plan:

Monday: walking approx 6 mile (split in half though!)
Tuesday: walking approx 3 mile
Wednesday: possibly exercise dvd & LOTS of housework
Thursday: walking approx 1.5 mile (including a ridiculously steep hill!)
Friday: walking approx 6 miles

most of these walks will include pushing a 2 year old in a buggy too :)
now I've wrote it I need to stick to it... X

Monday: managed half the planned exercise so 3 miles so far...

Viva La Diva said:
5 miles done !! A quick walk on the Treadmill earlier and then I dragged Mr D out for a stretch around the park. Now having a nice cuppa with a Cinnamon and Raisin Muffin.... only 140 cals !! Yum !!

Diva x

Woohoo! Go you X

16 miles under my belt...the Diva is going to OWN this last week of 25 miles !!!

My trainers are beginning to show wear and tear, and they are only 2 months old !! Think I will need a new pair in about a month !! May buy two for my walking and rotate them !!! I have other ones for just casual, but with a bad wonky ankle I have to be careful !!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
16 miles under my belt...the Diva is going to OWN this last week of 25 miles !!!

My trainers are beginning to show wear and tear, and they are only 2 months old !! Think I will need a new pair in about a month !! May buy two for my walking and rotate them !!! I have other ones for just casual, but with a bad wonky ankle I have to be careful !!

Diva x

Go you! You are doing so awesome :) I need to step up! Walk tomorrow...

Just read your thread.
You girls are truly inspirational.
You have walked some really gorgeous places Diva.

I used to be a great walker, love it.
I have a 4wk old baby so getting out isnt quite as easy any more but come the nicer weather and we'll not be in at all. My older kids (5 and 10) like getting out too, we go to nature reserves and parks if we can, if not a quick stroll around the village is better than nothing isnt it.

Morning Diva!!!

Awesome as always.

And, you should have two pairs of walking shoes or hiking boots and rotate them (at least that is what being a Boy Scout Leader taught me).

JackieN has set herself a two hundred mile challenge. I don't think she is trying to do it in a week.

Wow you are doing so good.. Im definitely gonna have to get walking when the weather gets warmer.. I have southern california blood and it doesnt like this cold weather one bit.. Even when i lived where it snowed you could drive 20 mina away and you were in the warm desert lol

I wish you lived closer so we could walk together.

I think I am going to have to give up on CFF being a workout partner. I could not get her to answer my texts yesterday (and we had our weight loss meeting -- I went without her) or this morning. (She'll text and call in the evening when she knows I am busy and can't go workout. lol)

Monday: managed half the planned exercise so 3 miles so far...

That is a good start. Planning and then getting some of it accomplished... well done.

Back