DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Which shoes do you have? I have Saucony and jts only 3 months and already wearing out. But, I have been walking a lot.

You out walking? It's supposed to snow here! It'd the first this season.

Buzzy diva! That's a good way to feel x

2013 is going to be MY year !!

I'm under 14 st now, 13 st 13 lbs this morning....and feeling a little bit excited about this !!! Yay !!

Now another Coffee before I hit the Treadmill, it's misty here this morning, so I'll know it'll be bad down by my favourite River Trails, and I only have an hour to spare this a.m....

Happy Monday !!

Diva x

Whoop! Here is what it's like in your homeland.

image-4285167640.jpg

Morning Mel, I saw your snowy pics....fantastic !! I love the stuff !! I've got my fingers still crossed for 3 ft or so, of the lovely stuff to hit us !! Hehe !!

Diva x

We're expecting 4 to 5 inches but that is enough to cause a panic!

Was on the Dreadmill, bright and breezy this a.m, so 5 miles into my third week already !! Aiming for 6 miles tomorrow, if I can !!

Diva x

Fabulous! You go!

The dreadmill... You love it diva, :)
Well done your doing good over there, x

Lol diva, just looked back and saw this....I still haven't walked a single mile. Typical me x
I mean look at the date, will I ever be able to change hmmmm....:(

Attachments

• image-1239957522.jpg
    image-1239957522.jpg
    235.6 KB · Views: 64
Looking at new walking trainers.

Like these two styles so far .....

spin_prod_578820601.jpgspin_prod_580337801.jpg

What about these ones for my Diva Disco Music Stomping Walks !!!

$90 to $40    .jpg
LOL !!! Awww, come on !!! Perfect for anyone's inner Disco Diva !! :D AND in the sales from $90 :eek: down to $40 !!! Hehe !!

Diva x

I have those sketchers shape ups to wear out.

I just bought another pair of shoes. Mine are done for lol

Viva La Diva said:
If I can do it, so can YOU !!! C'mon Zesty !! Summer will be here before we know it !!!

Diva x

I think I might actualy join you diva. I couldn't believe that post was so long ago and I've done nothing about it.
It's been snowing here, everything has stopped. England doesn't cope does it! I did go for a walk in the snow, only to my local costa, got hot choc and banana muffin, was nice mmmm x
Your right, summer be here before I know it.
Soon as snow melts I'll join you :)

Back