DIVA IS WALKING OFF HER BIG BUM AND TUM !!!! Join Me !!!!

Viva La Diva said:
Week 4 is here !!! YAY !!! Going to rock it, 6 miles done already !!!

On my wayyyyyy !!!

Diva x

Well done diva x

Go Diva go!

Okay, my legs are aching a little bit today, just given them a pep talk.....

3448137186617072_PaB4pyfC_c.jpg

I am not going to wobble during this last week of my January challenge ......

Diva x

I'm impressed. You're doing well. I need to motivate myself to do more.

Hi Diva

Jope you dont mind me popping in! Your walking is amazing, I've never really walked for exercise reasons before but have been doing walk at home and have managed 58 miles so far in January, I cant imagine walking as far as you have!

I'll keep popping by so that I can get some inspiration!
Claire

I'm aiming to lose 100lb. I've managed 8lb in the first 3 weeks so feeling pretty positive. I tend to lose very slowly, usually between 0.5 and 1lb per week so 8lb in 3 weeks feels like a massive achievement!

I'm aiming to lose 100lb. I've managed 8lb in the first 3 weeks so feeling pretty positive. I tend to lose very slowly, usually between 0.5 and 1lb per week so 8lb in 3 weeks feels like a massive achievement!

That is a fabulous loss!

The sun is out here, Diva. I might just get off my bum and walk. I hope I can find my way through the tears --I just watched Andy lose the Australian Open. :(

You are on your way, though !! You can see how heavy I was, and here I am, almost 70 lbs lighter, and this Diva isn't finished yet !! :D

I am a slow loser too, I'm living in the hope it ( the flab ) will turn eventually into some toned muscles !! (Hey, a gal can dream !! )

Diva x

Love this ! So true x

Morning Diva! I'm going to make myself walk --even if it's just inside with the step. It's not as cold as its been, but it's still a bit chilly. Tomorrow it's suppose to rain -- such a surprise! Rain? In the UK? Really?

Viva La Diva said:
DONE !!!!

I've walked my miles and completed my January Challenge !!!

WOOP WOOP WOOP !!!!!

It feels good !!

Diva x

Well done diva :) :):) x

Congratulations Diva! I have a cold that seems to be turning into a sinus infection so i'm off the exercising for a few days until I recover. You have inspired me to try and push my walking even further next month though, I managed 60 miles in January so will see what I can achieve in February. Its probably going to take me 6 months to walk as far as as you have in 1 month but I guess every step I take is one in the right direction!

Back