Dizzy, weak and wobbly

MissPinky

Shrinky Pinky!
Am on week 7 of SS+ and have been doing pretty well weight and inch-loss wise. This week it's been slower (I'm not disheartened!) - but I've noted that I get dizzy/wobbly a couple of times per day and feel quite weak and lethargic, and that's started this week. I've not had this before but know others have experienced this at various stages of SS/SS+, so am not majorly alarmed.

But the only significant differences I note this week in contrast with previous weeks are: it's more warm/muggy weather-wise, and I've been more active than normal (exercise-wise). Done almost triple the amount of physical activity I normally would in a typical week - not gym, just 'doing things' and being busy.

Might the increase in exercise be the reason I'm feeling this way? Have I done too much?!

I'm on week 2, and I'm having head rushes every time I stand up. I think it's a combination on the heat (I hate hot weather) and doing a 4.5 walk this morning. I'll be taking things a bit easier for the next day or two then try the walking again.

You've probably overdone it a little, so relax & put your feet up. You deserve a rest every now & then.:)

I had an episode the other day after moving furniture. I guess I spent too much energy which left me depleted then and had to be careful if standing up too quickly - I'm also on week 8 so maybe it's more common if you stay on SS for longer?

Back