dizzy .where are you............

mustdoit

susan
well did you start today ? :rolleyes:

did u have good journey back ? i was great til went for coffee and they serve one of those biscuit things .......someone shoved it down my throat ....so let me know how it went today ........

did u tell everyone that mizzy got thrown out of our wine bar meet up ??? ok tell them the truth!! xx

Hello Susan !!!

I'm here :wavey: and did start today. I did great all day but have given in to a bowl of museli this evening. Not so bad really was it? Will go again tomorrow shall we? I still have 5 more glasses of water to drink today and am getting myself used to the trips to the loo again.

Ha Ha poor Mizzy they took one look at him and that was enough!:D

Didn't get to the gym today had to take middle son to hospital to have a splinter pulled out of the bottom of his foot.

How did your boys all get on over the weekend?

Dizzy x

Didn't get to the gym today had to take middle son to hospital to have a splinter pulled out of the bottom of his foot.
Dizzy x

Awww Dizzy hope your son is ok. Your boys are gorgeous and were so well behaved they are a credit to you......and hubby too...lol.
We had a fantastic time in Bath and I didnt want to come home. It was great to meet you all finally.

I actually remembered my pedometer today so will post the results for myself and lucky tomorrow.
Think I would have done loads on sat/sun....but forgot it.

Hi Sonya

It was lovely meeting you girls too. Artie is fine (he's the one that you didn't meet) he has had to learn the hard way to not go outside in socks.:rolleyes:

Weather is still gorgeous here too so lots of opportunity for lots of steps.

Hope lipotrim isn't too hard to get back to.

Dizzy x

hi girls .................back from village hall meeting ....i'm chair...........it's just like vicar of dibley !!

I was good until a sausage roll hit the back of my throat ....................but will do better .............

hope you have a good day tomorrow................sonya what time did you get home ??

Back