Dizzy?

Thanks again guys - you really are great.

Feeling a lot more steady today. Only a couple of wobbles, so much happier. Thank God - not fun at all!!!

Maybe it will completely disappear in the next few days taking half a stone with it!!!

xxx

I'm so glad I found this thread. My head has been spinning all day. I even had to get my husband to drive when we were out (and I never do that by choice). I thought I was going to faint a couple of times including when he reversed the car round a corner. I convinced myself that I had knocked myself unknowingly out of ketosis and have just had three scrambled eggs with cheese as I thought it was an effect of starving ie not in ketosis. Bum bum bum.

On the issue of ketosis, could sugar coating on my tablets be an issue. I can't not take them...as one is for asthma and the other is for anxiety. I would really appreciate some advice. Pretty please with sugar on top (pardon the pun). X

I would say don't worry about ketosis, if your on plan your in it. Don't stress. Your in ketosis

What helped me with dizzy spells
Plenty of water
Salt
Make sure you take a good multi

It does pass! If your working out add protein on addition to your allowances

I agree just stick to plan and don't worry about ketosis. Try not to over think it. Add a touch of salt if needed it can help with dizziness

on the labyrinthitis subject I had verigo which I think is similar, I had horrible head spins felt like my brain was rattling inside my head! happened when tilted my head.
I had it all one summer almost, and then it went away. Then came back the following summer (I thought could be hayfever related) and I wanted to sort it! I found this guide online and tried it and it went! and my boyfriend had the same thing and I got him to try the guide too and his went! might be worth trying.
theres an article here:
Medscape: Medscape Access

Sugar coating on your pills will be fine - it's a very low level. Many people do sugger from dizziness on VLCDs. One additional suggestion which a Dr on LL suggested to me was to clench your thigh muscles 3 or 4 times when dizzy because that pushes your blood back into your brain.

Back