Dizzydellys back again.....

Great loss. Well done!

Menu today
B egg mushroom and bacon
L chicken salad
T chicken and lovely celeriac chips again

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Morning
1lb on today, I really must stop drinking the wine!
I really need to get cracking as I can't get in my holiday clothes and it will be here before I know it!!

B egg bacon mushroom
L ???
T frying steak with cheesy cauli mash

Sick of having to say this...... I'm back again!
not doing too bad been back on 2 weeks, lost 7lbs in the first week and weigh in on Friday so fingers crossed.
Menu today
b egg bacon mushrooms
l chicken salad
t gammon and egg

Great to have you back! I read your diary for weeks before being accepted for an account on here. No one will be sick of hearing you say back again so wouldn't worry :) it's nice to see people back.
Your menus look great and congrats on shifting the 7lb so far, looking forward to hearing what this week brings you :)

Thanks for the welcome back your all so lovely!
will have a look in the silver members for you Lisa and catch up!
goldilukes it must be like Groundhog Day reading my diary, same old menu day after day!! Haha

B egg bacon mushrooms
l chicken salad
t chicken stroganoff, bit higher in carbs due to onion but worth it!
Blue cheese for snacks

It is a little bit but fully understandable and we must be twins because my diary is just the same :)

I log my food on MFP and it's just as well they have a 'copy from yesterday' option or the keys on my keyboard would be worn out from using the same ones every day lol.

Here I go again! 1.5 on this fri :rolleyes: wonder why!! needing a bit of comfort food today due to feeling a little poorly so having a small sheps pie then back on tomorrow.
hope everyone's ok x

1.5 will be all water retention and no where near fat so don't get disheartened and try not to give up. You've done so well to come back and try again :)

Thanks goldi!

Feeling better today and have done 1 afd, Hurray! I'm aiming for a week so we will see!
Menu today
B egg bacon mush
L tuna mayo salad
T ? Not sure yet

Hi Hun well done on day 1, and alcohol free x. Sure you'll be in the zone soon x.

Re; alcohol I have a vodka and coke zero most nights - don't know if you would know if this could be the reason for my stall?

Could be busy, I know citric acid causes stalls in some people. Did ok last night but really really good murder a large glass of white! It's the sunny weather what does it!

Not fancied much food today so menu a bit lacking

b egg bacon mushrooms
l chicken salad
t small mackerel

Still an ok menu considering its lacking a bit. Did you cave in to the white?

Back