Hi goldilukes not that night but I did yesterday and will tonight

pleased to report 3.5lbs off! :)

Menu
b bacon egg.
L roast chicken salad
t lamb chops cauliflower mash.

Have a good weekend x

Utterly fab! Well done!

Hi everyone hope your all enjoying the sun! :character00238: Don't it make a difference to everything, I feel so much better when the suns shining!

1.5lb off for me on Friday, slowly does it I suppose!

Menu
b bacon egg.
L chicken with cucumber and tomatoes
T horrible chicken quarter and cheese
i know I'm lacking in veggies but couldn't face them or the chicken leg.

have a good evening x

Hi there hun, well done on the losses x.

Well done on the loss hun, it all counts!

And YES to the old solly shining - it certainly does make everything better :D

Yes slowly does it and its going in the right direction. Sun makes everything look wonderful :)

your menu looks nice :)

Hi Hun, your doing bril x. Your averaging at 4lbs a week, that's amazing! Your menus a winner xx.

Feeling rotten today, got to work and had to dash to the loo! Ended up going home sick and still feel off it. Going to try some scrambled egg later on to see how I get on
weigh day tomorrow, don't they come round quick! X

Feeling rotten today, got to work and had to dash to the loo! Ended up going home sick and still feel off it. Going to try some scrambled egg later on to see how I get on
weigh day tomorrow, don't they come round quick! X

Oh no! Poor you, hope your feeling better later x. WI days definitely do come round very quickly, especially when you've set yourself a challenge and the scales won't nudge, lol.

Morning

feeling a little better but stomach is defiantly off it.

weighed in and 2 lbs up which is strange cos I feel like I've lost?! My pants are defiantly looser, I'm thinking it might be water retention as my feet at puffy, any ideas on how to help this?

Not sure on food at mo can't face anything so having large creamy coffee! X

I'm not completely sure about what to do with water retention, il be interested to find out though as I have suffered with it regularly lately.

congrats on the slack pants :)

Where's the sun gone? Al today and thought I'd be sunning myself but no I've just got frizzy hair from the mist!! :D

A good loss on Friday 4.5lbs off! So the water weight and a bit more has gone.

B egg bacon
l creamy coffees :rolleyes:
T lamb chops fried kale

Oh, great loss.....any sign of the sun*

Fab weight loss dizzy :) hope it keeps up for you!

Back