Dizzydellys back again.....

Evening Katie
what are we like! I think it does you good to have something to look forward too and at least it's not pastys n buns were having! :)

Had a good day listed loads of stuff on e@ay but still lots of slim stuff still hanging in my wardrobe which I might just wear again one day, i know I should get rid but just can't do it yet.

B
l bacon egg mushrooms
t roast chicken broccoli cabbage n mayo
s cheese

Morning, one night of wine won't matter in the long term....we all need a woe that is doable and the odd extra has to be part of that, otherwise we will just fall off the bandwagon big time.

Thats my thinking too Sammy :)

Rotton day here, managed to do a visit this am now back at office wondering when I can finish! Dont really like taking al for snow but id rather be home safe.

menu today
B 2 egg crepes with bacon, luv em!
L roast chicken salad
T lamb steak with cheesy cauli mash
S mim

have a good day x

Evening all
not much snow here thank goodness but blooming cold! :bundledup:
In for the night, gotta wrap hubby's birthday presents then I'm going to have a hot bath to warm me old bones!

Started on the fizzy water today and have done a litre so far..
menu today
B flax porridge
L tuna mayo salad
T lamb steak cabbage and broccoli
S might have a egg crepe

have a good evening x

Morning, I am not drinking enough water...just too cold.

i am beginning to think that wine actually does aid digestion after my christmas new year no gain feastings that and being a bit more active must have helped, i would have previously always avoided wine, but now i think i might be sold on it as a tipple

Afternoon sammy
I know what you mean I've started on the fizzy n I've only done 1 big bottle today, I could have murdered a cup-a-soup to warm me up! Had a coffee instead.

stubbsey I think some of the wine is lower in carb, I think it's blossom hill. Its defiantly contributed to my weight gain over the years but its better than lager which I'm avoiding now

Excited! ordered some no sugar syrups from the LC megastore and a BBQ sauce, I hope there worth it cos the postage cost is well high!

Menu today
b flax porridge
l chicken salad and a whole box of dried crispy bacon :eek: I couldn't stop.
T steak roasted veg
s think I've had enough today!

Have a good evening x

Morning

Good idea susie i will have a look n see what the carb content is like on my cheaper version of knorr

im up early today to say its my day off and the house is all to myself! Just going to have a potter round and do nothing much :)

weigh day Tom and I haven't peeked so excited!

Menu today
b bacon egg mushrooms
l cheese crepes
t sausage and cauliflower mash

Good luck with weigh in and enjoy your day off...cauli mash, I am going to have that tonight also, yum.

Oooh cheese crepes - do you sprinkle cheese inside the egg crepes?

Hope weigh in was a nice surprise!

Afternoon

1lb off this morning! :)

LC delivered and wow I'm so pleased didn't realise the bottles were so big and smell so yummy!
Moonlights, yes I grate cheese in, today I did roast beef slices and cheese rolled up was delicious!

Menu today
B
L beef and cheese crepe rolled up and a small chocolate syrup one
T sausage cauliflower mash broccoli
S ? Not sure yet

Have a good day x

Sounds delly-shous, Delly, I'm going to try it. Which syrups did you get? My order came too and I'm fairly pleased!

Well done on this weeks loss!

Haha like that! I got the chocolate, wish I'd have got caramel as well now! I also got BBQ sauce which is currently on some ribs in the oven, sausages saved for another day :D

Afternoon

Not much going on here today. :)
Menu
b cheese crepe and a bacon crepe.
L
T roast lamb, broccoli and cauliflower
S lamb leftovers

have a good day x

Back