Dizzy's Diary - Fitness First! Weightloss too now.

dizzy-n-mizzy

Not dieting ATM!
Happy New Year!

After a very piggy Christmas and a boozy new years eve I started back on track today and have just arrived back home from my inlaws. Have been 100% today and intend to be until reaching my target now which since Christmas will be much further than my ticker suggests. Ticker says 7lb I will see what the scales say in the morning.

I am not too sure how I will get on with writing a diary have avoided it up to now but thought I'd give it a try as this is another new beginning. It's late now, in fact it is nearly tomorrow and so will keep this first entry short and try to add a little every day. I am sure this diary will be extremely dull so advise all to ignore but of course comments are welcome (well nice ones)

So two new starts under my belt today, how exciting!

Yay Dizzy!! Glad your starting a diary hun!! Best of luck with the final push....you'll be grand! I've been very very bold over the last few days but will be back to SSing tomorro....will not be moving outside the house since I fully intend on spending most of the day running to the loo from the amount of water I will be drinking!

I know you can do this....you will be at your goal in absolutely no time!

Dizzy....you know I think you look great already!! I'm supporting you all the way though, girl! By Valentine's you'll be strutting your sexy "goal" self!! :D :D

We want pics!!:D

That goal will be here in no time cos youre soooo disciplined!

Thanks Kazz, Diva and Bex for support in my new ventures. Getting to goal is going to be the easy bit of what I want to achieve this year. Today has been fine diet wise and reasonably easy, good to be back to control!

Be glad to take the boys back to school tomorrow and when the house is back in order after Christmas chaos.

Took the consensus view today and moved my ticker back today to reflect my gain since December the 15th when Christmas celebrations started at Center Parcs. An impressive 11lb gain means I now have 18lbs to lose rather than 7lb.

Hey Easy Peasy!

Will be weighing every morning and moving the ticker I will not be rewarding myself for any loses though until those 11lbs are history and have lost the twelfth which will be when at last I'm in the much longed for tens which I didn't achieve pre Xmas by a hares breadth.

I have no doubt that I will achieve it, no stumbling this time and go all the way to goal. At the same time I need to start focusing on my other goals for the year too...including writing in this diary each day. I know it's not going to be easy for me but I'll give it a go and write a little each day hopefully it will help me focus on my goals and stop prograstinating.

Tiring day today will be glad to hit the sack.

Dizzy x

Pretty boring day again today apart from being three pounds down on the scales this morning. So only 8 more Xmas pounds to lose. Still feeling very strong and positive no problems at all diet wise.

Enjoyed having the house quiet again as the boys were back at school. Had my internet sale parcels arrive today. Ironically the first time I've bought from Evans and I'm no longer overweight. But the bargain was too good to miss. I ended up with 8 soft touch jumpers for less than £14. I got 2 for my Mum and 6 for me in size 16. They are perfect to wear with jeans everyday and are so soft and snuggly for this weather. I'm really pleased. They don't look or feel big just comfortably loose. Bargain of the year!

Also got a cute little dress from M&S for £12 (and size 12) and some school trousers for my sons for £2 a pair. So receiving my parcels was probably highlight of the day.

Watching celeb BB now shower and bed. A rather pleasant but boring day, not complaining though.

Dizzy x

To be honest I'm finding it a bit of a chore writing a diary. I'm very chatty and love to post a lot but not keen on drawing attention to myself or being centre stage. I am doing it to improve my self discipline and to get my mind focused on all the things I want to achieve this year. Will perservere a bit longer and hopefully relax more soon.

This morning the scales showed another 2lb loss so now down to 11 stone 6lb feeling great definitely more important to get fit and toned now rather than thinner. That is why I put this diary in the maintainer section rather than the weight loss.

I must admit my diet plan hasn't gone 100% to plan this evening hoping not to have done any damage as I did make myself a promise that I intend to keep.

Will be so glad to get the Xmas decorations down and have moved on from Christmas. It was good but glad it's over. The days will be getting longer each day and I have a few months until the summer to achieve as much as possible.

Maybe a list is called for.

Time to get ready to hit the sack now.

Fingers crossed for am weigh.

To be honest I'm finding it a bit of a chore writing a diary. I'm very chatty and love to post a lot but not keen on drawing attention to myself or being centre stage. I am doing it to improve my self discipline and to get my mind focused on all the things I want to achieve this year. Will perservere a bit longer and hopefully relax more soon.

Thats why i dont do one on here! I have one on the other site, but dont post much on it either!

This morning the scales showed another 2lb loss so now down to 11 stone 6lb feeling great

Well done Di! Doing really well!

Sorry got confuzzled a bit there how do do a multiple quote thingy!:eek:

Cant believe you were 3lbs down yesterday and another 2 today!! I need some of watever your taking....actually, I just need to stick to the bloody plan!!!

That's true I almost forgot it was three yesterday too. Hoping I stay the same tomorrow. We'll get back to 100% tomorrow Kazz!

Dizzy x

This morning the scales showed another 2lb loss so now down to 11 stone 6lb feeling great definitely more important to get fit and toned now rather than thinner. That is why I put this diary in the maintainer section rather than the weight loss.

I must admit my diet plan hasn't gone 100% to plan this evening hoping not to have done any damage as I did make myself a promise that I intend to keep.

Will be so glad to get the Xmas decorations down and have moved on from Christmas. It was good but glad it's over. The days will be getting longer each day and I have a few months until the summer to achieve as much as possible.

Maybe a list is called for.

Time to get ready to hit the sack now.

Fingers crossed for am weigh.

Doing really well - will be at 10/7 before you know it!! I find doing a diary helps me stay on track - if I stop posting for ages it always means that I have fallen off the wagon!! Its nice to hear how you are doing.

I agree ref decorations - house always looks way tidier after they are taken down!!

Hi Tasha

You will have overtaken me by tomorrow. Just not be wanting to play ball today been a rebel. Not sure why maybe as I've been rebellious on the water intake. Very rebellious, no water at all!

I'm not sure what step to take next. I need to think it through. I feel like having a day of disciplined healthy eating. No CD packs at all. But perfectly organised healthy meals (bit Gillian McKeithish) I think I'll start with porridge with seeds on the top for breakie. Maybe then the rebel will calm down and I can make plans I'll stick to.

A friend of mine has joined the gym I've been not getting around to joining so I think I'll go join and start on Monday. I know exercise is what I really need now and they'll be at least one friendly face there.

Dizzy x

Quickie to let you know that my laptop is broken again, same thing as last time, so i will be off line for some time, maybe upto a week.

xxx

Well start of the next week and I am back were I started 11 stone 11lb!

Not so sure what happened at the end of last week I am still letting it sink in.

I am changing my emphasis now on getting fit. I am happy with my weight, my goal is an ideal (be it a realistic one) but really it is at the bottom of what I expect to maintain at. Which would be 10/7 - 11/7. I think I've just been stalling maintaining, exercise and learning to eat healthily and normally are now my goals, although I'm sure a good few pounds will disappear again in the coming weeks.

I am not allowing myself any CD packs at all. I refuse to compensate for over eating by living on packs. I think CD is really good value for money but not if you are eating as well and not losing weight. So I have decided that if i want to do CD again I have to agree to stick to the plan 100% if I can't do that no CD for me.

Today I have also decided that I don't want to follow another healthy eating diet plan today. No rules to break I think will be best for me today. I am going to eat what I fancy at mealtimes and sensible quantities. This morning I fancied toast and marmalade. So I had too slices with lovely seedy bread. Has kept me satisfied till lunch time no cravings or problems. So far for lunch I have had a slim a soup (wasn't so bad!)

I am happy so far with the way today has gone I don't need rules to follow at the moment I am feeling too rebellious.

My challenge for the day is to start drinking water again.

I haven't drank any water for 3 or 4 days now. Oh tell a lie I did have one last night at bedtime.

Will keep my diary going but not going to promise to every day but regular updates at least.

Need to get on now, only 2 hours until I need to fetch the kids from school and still have lots of jobs to do.

Dizzy x

Hi Diana

Im about the same as you - didnt binge at the weekend but had a meal out with my sisters on Saturday and since then have been eating and am now 11/10 as of this morning.

What you have said is so true - it is very easy to get into the habot of overeating and then compensating my doing CD for a few days - cant be good for the body.

No rules sounds good to me - however - I tend to abuse it!!!

Hope you have a good week!

Tasha

Hi Tasha

I am certainly feeling a lot calmer and in control today with the 'no rules' rule. If today is good I'll do it for the week. To be honest if I have a week of eating with no rules and making sensible choices and eating sensible quantities then that would be more of an achievement than losing x pounds on a CD plan for another week. I do want to get back to the real world and maybe this week will give me the confidence to know I can do it (or not!).

Dizzy x

The day was fine yesterday but the evening didn't go as well as I hoped and I lost a bit of control. There were no rules so that's OK and I was back down a pound this morning. But I am not confident enough to commit to a week with no rules yet so am just going to see how another day goes first.

This morning I have had porridge made with water and a spot of milk on the top and spinkled with seeds.

2 cups of green tea.

Still not drinking water (why?)

Will go have some now.

Dizzy x

Hi

Your breakfast sounds yummy - I have ordered some porridge mix from the Food Doctor site - so plan to do similar to you but with yogurt!!

Why dont you try having a glass of water every half hour or every hour - just set an alarm and then do it. I try to do that every hour although it works best when am at work - also I find it much easier to drink warmed up slightly in the microwave - I hate cold water especially in the winter.

I have also decided to wean myself off of CD (and anyway - have only got around 20 packs left)

So far today have had 2 bananas:) , 3 biscuits with my tea at work:rolleyes: and 2 small chocolates :( . Am having soup for lunch and am trying to stick to around 1200 cals per day.

Hope today goes well for you

Tasha

I hope your knocking back that water!! I'm only on my first litre today....but I've been asleep a lot of the mornin so thats my excuse!

Hey Kazz

I had 4 litres today! + green teas. I can hardly believe it. It is such a relief. The 2nd glass was when I felt the relief after that it was easy. I also measured the amount of water in my glass and realised I've been drinking more than I realised. (until I stopped ofcourse!)

I really feel drinking the water is fundamental and I can't understand why I stopped but I feel that it is becasue of that I failed my New Year start. I will try keep up the good work tomorrow.

Eating wise, could be better, could be worse but no rules so not allowed to complain. I am using this experience to learn about me, how much have I changed since starting CD how much can I trust myself. Observation and analysis. Don't suppose there wil ever be a definite conclusion!

Will pop by your place later.

Dizzy x

Back