Dizzys Diary!

lol dont ring a takeaway or if you do just have chicken ! im sure youl be fine you sound very positive and upbeat and great stuff bout the ketosis though i have to say i still find myself being hungry even when ketosis kicks in :(

I wont order anything, its all in my head! lol.
I always think about food even when I am in ketosis, I can never work out if its cos im hungry or not. This diet can be quite strange in that respect!
I usually 'fail' in week 2. cos for some reason I feel I deserve a treat, even tho its only 2weeks!! Aslong as i get over that 2 weeks mark I should be finnneee!!! hehe xxx

Day 6

I woke up at 2pm!! eurgh!
What a wasted day, I then made it worse by sitting on my big bum and watching a film. Day truely gone! lol. never mind! Il make up for it tomorrow! mothers day! My boy comes home at 1, not that he knows what day it is, he made me a card at nursery then took it back yesterday lol.
Hopefully the weathers nice tomorrow.

Diet wise, todays been good. To be honest Iv slept most of the day, so that helped!
Im not hungry as such but THE only thinkg I seem to think about is food. And how I should have eaten more before I started, as if that would make a differnce to how I feel now!!! lol.
Im just having to talk my self out of eating quite alot, and so far so good. Lastnight was quite hard, Friday night WAS takeaway night (so WAS Sat, Sun, Mon,Tues,Wed and Thurs...)
But friday night I felt it was okay to have a takaway and didnt feel as guilty as I did if I got one mid week.
Im trying to think of the money Id save, along with the weight il lose and how good il feel!
why is everyother advert on tele food?!

anyway, tonight should be fine!

Dizzy xx

Back