do be worried im only asking.....

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Gemsywemsy22, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Gemsywemsy22

Gemsywemsy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    i mean DONT be worried
    but ive been reading up on lipotrim and remember watchin a programme last year sometime on people that did tfr and a couple of them suffered with bowel stones how much of this do we think is associated with lipo?? :D

Last edited: 20 July 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minnie Me

Minnie Me Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(23.58%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry, I have no idea. At the moment my hair shedding is enough to deal with!!

4. Gemsywemsy22

Gemsywemsy22 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.26%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey Minni me have you tried alpecin hair shampoo?, it has caffine in it which prevents hair loss...you can get this from Boots i shed hair when im stressed and this usually helps me :)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Gallstones can sometimes be a side effect of weight loss but its not just people on VLCDs who get them. You can get them whatever diet you follow, and you can get them even if youre not overweight

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.