Attack Do I or don't I ?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by Super Nana, 7 May 2014 Social URL.

1. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

Have a fundraising afternoon tea to attend on Sat . It will be my first day off attack - how do I cope with this ? Can I just break for one day but not massively ?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. LeahB

LeahB Well-Known Member

Hi :)

If you don't wish to follow the diet on Saturday then postpone starting until Sunday, there's no point starting day 1 Saturday if your going to cheat anyway as Sunday would end up being day 1 all over again anyway.

Hope that helps x

4. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

I am already on day 4 of attack , so on Sat it'll be my first day with veg - let's hope there's a salad !! Thanks for replying xx

5. LeahB

LeahB Well-Known Member

Oh I see! Sorry I thought you meant Saturday would be your first day on attack, in that case try and stick to protein, salad, veggies etc. good luck xx

6. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

Thanks Leah am going to need a lot of luck as they've just informed me it's a tea full of cakes and the like. Was going out for the day but now will have lunch with veggies or salad WOOHOO ! And then I should be able to avoid the cakes x

7. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

If I was you I would try to stick to it cos you've worked so hard in attack - have a meal before you go so you're not hungry and make some muffins to take with you - the muffin recipe is on here and I had them nearly every day whilst on cruise - they're just like eating cake!!! Good luck xx

8. Super Nana

Super Nana Active Member

Had a lovely afternoon in a beautiful house with an inspiring gentleman and with great company. Looked briefly at the tea and thought " do you know what - I really don't fancy any of that " it was a very brief look and I hastily poured a cuppa and went and chatted with others in another room who already had their tea . Went a long time without food cos it really was inappropriate to eat anything else but I won a raffle ( beautiful sarong for my hol ) and was given a bottle of wine . On returning home I had burgers 90% beef and salad and rhubarb and custard. Yum . Hope that was alright xx

9. tryin again

tryin again Well-Known Member

Well done! X can't wait to see what your first weeks weight loss is tomorrow x

10. scooter

scooter Well-Known Member

Well done - you should be very proud of yourself :) xx