do I start Exante

platinumbabe

Hi ladies , Im on the verge of ordering Exante variety pack. Done Cambridge before and lost 3 stone is this basically the same diet but cheaper with offers of bumper packs . Do I go for it ????

Go for it :)

Yes it's basically the same but WAY cheaper, no WI at counsellor's (therefore need extra strong willpower as nobody to answer to other than yourself!!) and with a bit less choice (but I did Cambridge all on choc-mint anyway). Good luck xx

Yes go for it - and order the porridge too its great! Good for cold weather!

lots of supportive users on the exante threads too!:D

thanks for all your quick replies ...... been thinking about it for the last week and then read some of the threads on exante has made me want to do it even more . Will look at the variety pack and porridge thanks for encouragement . Have brothers wedding on the 28th April and want to give them all a shock as I only see my family about 4 times a year and look super slim or slimmer;)

Go for it, I am nearly on week four and it was the best decision ever - a bit of a struggle for the first 3 or 4 days but I know I feel so much better already. The support here is second to none and I feel that everyone is just lovely. x

I say go for it :)
I've been on it for a month and I love Exante :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well gone and done it ordered product so will be starting wednesday

Oh and Hello :)

Yes - do it! I thought about it for ages before I took the plunge and don't regret it one bit.

I did a variety pack + porridge and extra chocolate shakes for my first order (I am yet to try anything other than the bars, choc & straw shakes and porridge). I did one day on it and then ordered 50x porridge and 50 x choc orange bars. I am going to try some of the other flavours before I do a shake or soup pack but I think it will probably be 50x chocolate.

Hi
Yes do it, the first few days takes some getting used to but tomorrow I start week 5 and have lost 20 lbs which is brilliant.
The support on here is second to none, brilliant people all focused on the same thing.
This is the best thing I have ever tried.
Good luck
Gill
X

Definitely Definitely Definitely go for it!!!! You'll feel amazing! :D

Back