Do i start to tomorrow?????

sunbeam77

've just got my weeks pack through and desperate to start, however started TOTM today and know tomorrow I'll be grumpy and desperate for food......do you think it's best to wait?? X

Well personally I'd probably wait until maybe Tues or Wed as I know that I'm usually ravenous the first 2 days of TOTM. On the other hand without fail every time I've restarted I've started TOTM on day 2 and managed to get through it. Depends how strong willed you are I guess :)

I think TOTM appeared on my third day. It was really frustrating, and in hindsight I wish I'd have waited. This month I'm not bothered in the slightest, just dreading the scales. I do know though I'll lose it the following week

I would start, as putting it off may mean putting it off even longer. Remember with the meals you can have veggies/salad too. PLUS if you get through the first few days and TOTM just think how proud you will be and there will be no stopping you - go for it!

TOTM arrived on day 2 / 3 for me and to be honest it wasn't that bad going. For me I am always at my worst for craving and stuffing food the day or two before.

I would say go for it :) I am not saying its easy, we all have our bad days but there is loads of support on this lovely forum and that really helps get you through the tough days.

I would start....there's no time like the present.

I would start to. Get into focus, you will reach your target a few days earlier.

The pain may take your mind off the hunger. :-0

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

If a vlcd has the effect on you that it's had on some of us, TOTM will be a more than regular feature of your life.
So maybe just jump right in because you may have to deal with TOTM twice or three times a month anyway x

Thanks for all your replies. :)

I didn't start first couple of days as am usually quite unwell so felt sorry for myself instead!

SO.....am starting tomorrow and am excited about it!

Wish me luck and look forward to posting my first weeks weight loss on here next Wednesday! Xx

It was a good idea of yours,my TOTM arrived today and I also started S&S today and have been feeling like dog poo most of the day!

Good luck for tomorrow! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sunbeam - good decision, and all the best people weigh in on a Wednesday ;)

i weigh on wednesday too!! :) started today! so next Wed is my first Weigh In ;) xx

If a vlcd has the effect on you that it's had on some of us, TOTM will be a more than regular feature of your life.
So maybe just jump right in because you may have to deal with TOTM twice or three times a month anyway x

Wow twice or 3 times a month, really? This is my second totm in the 5 weeks I've been doing vlcd, I am not normally regular but this month I am. I couldn't cope with more than 1 a month no way lol

Wow twice or 3 times a month, really? This is my second totm in the 5 weeks I've been doing vlcd, I am not normally regular but this month I am. I couldn't cope with more than 1 a month no way lol

I've just had a bad time of it really. I've got implanon so I've gone from no TOTM to the most erratic cycle ever! Currently the pattern seems to be about 12-14 days on, 3-5 days off, 5-7 days on, a day or two off and then spotting. So-o-o-o frustrating and I want the implant out but no one can do it here, so I'm holding on for the summer when I'll be back in the UK :sigh:

Back