Do men really prefer curvy?

As a man, I think the question is just as valid the other way round now. The concerns most women have about magazines and the media showing an idealistic and unattainable picture of the 'perfect' woman is slowly happening with men as well.

Most young men are as obsessed with body image as women now and are worried about their height, weight, 6pac, bicpeps, penis size etc.

Do women in general have a preference when it comes to men's body shape - probably not. Can one woman have a preference - Yes.

I don't think men in general have a 'type', but you might find a guy with a strong preference!

Me..I focus on attitude and outlook - as someone has already said, confidence and self-belief is very attractive!

its hard to describe but i can fancy any shape woman, depends on the woman though. like a previous poster said its usually the way they carry themselves that catches the eye:)

What a good way to think about it....how do we women see men. My man, is a mans man. He's big, he's hairy, and most importantly, he's mine. He's got a wicked sense of humour and can always make me feel good about myself no matter what. He's not into moisturises and all that jazz - so I guess it's not the way he looks that attracted me to him, but the old cliché his personality -everyone loves him!

xx

Back