Do, or do not. There is no try.

Hey Toots! I'm doing just fine. :] The job hunt continues, a little bit dire but there's been some positive things happening. So hopefully will find the right job soon!

The diet is going grand, so I have been a bit quiet as there's not a lot to report! However, the end of this week marks a whole month down! So I'm really looking forward to WI this week, and I should hopefully get some measurements taken as well. :D

How are you lass? Feeling any better? Looking forward to your birthday? x

Ah I didn't realise you were on the hunt for a new job, what do you do? Or what are you hoping to do more like? No news is good news then re: the diet, glad to hear all is going well. I'm feeling tonnes better this eve thanks, hot shower and early night will see me right I think :) Got a sunburnt snoz today though :(

good luck with WI, let us know how you do xxxx
ps, yes v excited about my bday thanks, looking forward to a lovely day hopefully xxx

Ah I didn't realise you were on the hunt for a new job, what do you do? Or what are you hoping to do more like? No news is good news then re: the diet, glad to hear all is going well. I'm feeling tonnes better this eve thanks, hot shower and early night will see me right I think :) Got a sunburnt snoz today though :(

good luck with WI, let us know how you do xxxx
ps, yes v excited about my bday thanks, looking forward to a lovely day hopefully xxx

Yeah, job hunting away, the joys! I do video game art believe it or not. I was working on a contract over the summer but it came to an end a month back, so been looking for the the next thing since. It's a bit of tricky industry to get into and I'm still really getting my foot in the door. Got some potential lecturing work lined up and an interview in London next week. So fingers crossed! :]

Week 4: Weigh In
One month down! Woooooooo!
4lbs lost!! Wooooooooo!

This means I have now officially lost 1st and 3lbs and am down to 12st 8! Thrilled! I also got my measurements taken this week.

And the results are:
-4inch on my waist
-5inch on my hips
-1inch on my bust
-1/2 inch on my arms (though it seems like more to me!)

So that's 10 & 1/2 inches lost in total! :D

Finally just to add one extra little hurrah. I am now a BMI of 29 meaning I am down into the "overweight" bracket instead of "Obese" Yey! Bring on the better health. ^^, xxx

Wow, that such a cool job! What sort of stuff do you do, have you done anything if know?

Your doing so well lady, you must be so ve chuffed :) have you had your interview yet? X

I really enjoy it. :] Basically, I do 2D artwork and menu stuff. I've only worked on 1 major game so far, which comes out at the end of this month in the UK. Kinect Sports: Season 2. It's an awesome little game. Planning on getting it myself as it's actually a great way to work out! The interview on Wednesday looks to be for more Kinect related stuff, which would be great. I'm also waiting to hear about a position which will involve making educational games for schools (which I would absolutely love!).

Thanks! I'm really chuffed. I met up with a close friend, I hadn't seen for a couple months, yesterday and she was amazed. That was such a nice boost. We also met up with her brother, who hadn't seen me in a few years and he said I was a "weight-loss inspiration" (as I lost 4 stone a few years back on Atkins) and now I'm down another stone from there!

While away I also very successfully managed to restrain myself from eating the following;

-Chocolate biscuits
-Breadsticks
-Subway
-Jelly sweets
-Cupcakes
-Cookies
-Crusty Bread

I did however cave earlier this evening and had a poached egg. My first "real" food in over a month. I ended up staying out far longer than I had intended and didn't have my evening pack to have while they were eating their dinner. However, I know this won't have done any damage and it was a sensible choice. I didn't get home to get my milkshake until 10pm and had done a lot of walking during the day. So the extra protein was a wise move. Also it was damn tasty. :p xx

Day 33

Weigh in tomorrow. I'm a bit apprehensive as I have been travelling a lot this week and I know I haven't been getting through nearly enough water. So I'm not expecting a massive loss tomorrow. Still as long as the weight goes down that's all that matters really! I also rediscovered my love of peppermint tea this week. So hopefully I'll be able to get a lot more of that down my neck next week!

I've started to see some weight difference in my legs lately. This is great as my legs seem to retain a lot of water and have always been one of my sore points, causing me to hide away in jeans for years. I cannot tell you how excited I am to wear skirts and heels when I get down to my goal! :D

Sarah x

Week 5: Weigh In

0lbs lost *sniff* still at least I haven't gone up and I know that's it's pretty normal for everyone to experience a plateau every now and again. I didn't drink nearly enough water again this week, so that is now top priority for next week.

On the plus side I've been getting ready for halloween, this will be the first year I try and do something a little more "sexy" with my costume. Last year I didn't dress up at all and the year before I went as Garth from waynes world, which admittedly look awesome, I was dressed as a guy! Come-on!

Today I got the essential skinny jeans Size 14, to be honest I didn't think they'd fit. But with a bit of wiggle they went on! Yes! Age 23 and I own my first pair of skinny jeans. SUCCESS! I also got an awesome long length wig in the post yesterday and lots of fun scaring both parents by lurking around the house in it! Mwahaha heck, I do love Halloween! It's going be awesome next year when I am down to goal and can be even more creative! :D x

congrats on the skinnies :) you should post a pic! Ibet your sts is water, keep chugging this week I bet you'll see the difference x

Thanks lovey. I probably will post a pic of my full costume, though I doubt many people will get who I am supposed to be! :p

I bet you are right, shall just have to make sure I keep chugging the old H20 this week. I've managed 3litres a day so far so just got to keep up the routine! :D xx

pretty girl, nice camera, and much slimmer!

I can't see..again! I'm going to go turn the lap top on specially... Brb

Oh my goodness, Xea - there is SUCH a difference already! I can't wait to see you again in the flesh!

:D thanks everyone! Massive amount gone from my waist, stomach and hips. Arms and legs still have a wee way to go yet. I'll get there though!

Looking fab hun! :) xxx

Day 42:

Diet has been just dandy. I've actually started collecting lots of recipes for when I get down to goal. I can't tell you how excited I am about being able to cook real meals for myself. No more ready meals I can tell you!

Also, I was a bit naughty again this week and bought another dress. In a size 10, just a fun thing that was on sale and I couldn't resist it. It's a baggy fit so I figured a 10 was a safe bet as I'm generally always smaller on the top than the bottom. So if I get down to a size 12 I'll most like be a 8/10 on the top half anyway.

335074898_UwVoNH5K_c.jpg

It arrived in the post this week, and I couldn't stop eyeing it up. So for a laugh I tried it on. Fully expected to not be able to get it over my shoulders, never mind on! It went on though! All the way on! All the way on and actually looked pretty good as is.

I actually double checked the label to make sure they had sent me a 10! :p

Weigh in tomorrow, and I am hopeful that I will lose a decent amount. We shall see though. Parents had their weigh in's tonight and have each lost another 3lbs putting them both dangerously close to losing 2 stone! I have some serious catching up to do! ;] xx

Thats so bloody cute, wheres it from? size 10, bloody skinny minnie you :D Good luck tomoz love, do u wi morn? x

Tis cute huh! "Animal print" hehe. It was from dorthy perkins, saw a few other beauty's as well but when I went back to get them they were all sold out! *sniff*

Yup, well ish. My weigh in is at 11:45, so it's only just still morning. I always wait and have my breakfast after it, so I'm counting it. :p

Back