Do, or do not. There is no try.

Day 20:
I've made it 20 days!!! Hurrah! So damn pleased with myself and looking forward to weigh in this week. Definitely going to bust that "Get under 13st" goal! I can feel it! :D

On a side note: I tried a little experiment at lunch today and mixed my choc orange shake with hot water. Made for a delicious hot chocolate! Will definitely be trying that out with the mint choc shake next! Perfect for the cold winter months to come! :D

Yay to 20 days :) feelss great doesn't it! And moving down a stone bracket is lush too! All good stuff x

My sis loves hot shakes too, somehow they don't fill me up. Sure that's all in my head though lol.

Yeah it is a bit weird thinking of a "hot chocolate" as a meal. But I guess the same is true of the bars and normal shakes. I quite enjoyed it anyway! :p

Weigh In tomorrow! Eeeep! :D

Good point well made lol! What the hell is normal these days hey :) Good luck tomozzle x

Yeah it is a bit weird thinking of a "hot chocolate" as a meal. But I guess the same is true of the bars and normal shakes. I quite enjoyed it anyway! :p

Weigh In tomorrow! Eeeep! :D

Sorry to butt in ;) but i just had a hot choc mint shake this evening and i'm so full i feel like i'll burst......it was lovely :D

Em x

Maybe I should wind my neck in and give it a go lol!!! I do love mint choc :D

Day 22 and Week 3 weigh in:

another 3 lbs bit the dust woop! Was just one lb shy of a full stone lost. :< but I'll get there next week! Officially made it under 13st now so that's another goal achieved! And I'm back into an old pair of jeans that I loved but didn't fit, so all in all a successful day! :D

Hi! I'm loving reading about everyones experiences on CD :) I'm on day 24 and have lost 15lbs so far. I've just come off nights and not tired so have been on here for hours!
My weigh in's are tuesdays. Thanks to everyone for their stories and inspiration :)Hope you all have a good weekend xxx

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Last edited:
Weight loss so far

Week 1 - 7lbs:D
Week 2 - 4lbs:)
Week 3 - 4lbs:)

How do I add a ticker? lol xx

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Last edited:
Hi! I'm loving reading about everyones experiences on CD :) I'm on day 24 and have lost 15lbs so far. I've just come off nights and not tired so have been on here for hours!
My weigh in's are tuesdays. Thanks to everyone for their stories and inspiration :)Hope you all have a good weekend xxx

Hi Cari, thanks for reading. I'm glad you are doing so well too. Very well done on your weight loss so far! :]

To add a ticker just go to this link: Weight Loss Ticker, Diet Ticker | MyFitnessPal.com

Then fill in your details and pick the ticker you would like. When you are done it will give you two codes, if you copy/paste the "BBcode" into the signature on your profile it will appear at the bottom of your posts. Any problems just give me a shout!

And keep up the good weight loss work! ;] x

Thanks xearrith! I've just had a go, not sure if it worked tho! xx

That's a no then! :( I'll try again x

Yaaayy! It worked! xx

Go go gadget Xearrith! Congrats on another 3lbs off and getting into the 12st region. :)

You're also .1 off being into a lower BMI range!

so, just had my first apple and cinnamon porridge. Yum! It was lush! Have avoided it so far thinking it would be rank!! But i was wrong, so will be getting more of those on tuesday :) Going into work in a bit so will take a shake with me and probs have a soup when I get home. Will try and stick to SS today, been doing mainly SS+ (my version) so far and been doing ok but would like to see if I can do better ;) Have a great day everyone!

Ooh also, have just recieved my '30 day shred' today. Have watched it but not done any so far lol. Maybe give it a go tomorrow when I'm off :)

xxx

Hi cari71 - you should make your own diary in this forum so we can read all about your progress like we're doing with Xearrith in her thread here. :)

Hi guys!! Well done on all your losses!
Everyone is doing so well!!
How much water does everyone drink?? I drink like 2/3 litres a day but I am constantly thirsty!!! How much is too much?? Xx

Back