Do u have some chocolate everyday as syns

audfen said:
Does anyone use some syns everyday for chocolate. Im half afraid to use some on chocolate.
Do u use all your syns everyday im half afraid to as im terrified it will cause huge gains

Okay, here's the thing-10 syns per day, on average is 200 calories. Eating them is part if the SW plan. They are not going to cause you to gain, let alone hugely!!

Why are people afraid of syns? We don't seem to be afraid of healthy extras, free or superfree food, they don't get missed out, yet people often think syns will damage your losses.

They are part of the plan. Use them on whatever you want, chocolate, alcohol, crisps, oil, sauces, anything. Just use them!!!

I used them yesterday but could only manage 10 and a half i wasnt able to fit the full 15 into my day. Do u use all 15 syns each day xx

I use whatever I want in a day which is usually between 10 and 15... I very rarely use the full 15 but that's more because I don't want to mess about having a few mikado sticks just to make it up to 15, if I wanted them I would, but if I don't then I don't really see the point

I know people doing Weight Watchers and they keep saying to me u cant possibly eat chocolate everyday and loose weight.
I must set up a doc on my phone so i can write in my syns when im out and about so i wont loose track. I have 3 days in dublin soon and that could be 3 days totally off track xx

I know people doing Weight Watchers and they keep saying to me u cant possibly eat chocolate everyday and loose weight.
I must set up a doc on my phone so i can write in my syns when im out and about so i wont loose track. I have 3 days in dublin soon and that could be 3 days totally off track xx

You could use the app to track your syns each day, but you can't do HEX's

donna88 said:
You could use the app to track your syns each day, but you can't do HEX's

I use the iWatchr app and find it brill. I have all the different foods logged into it. If they're HEB, I just enter them as, for example, HEB: 2 alpen lights, and assign it as 0 points. It may be more tricky if using the three plans (I only use EE) but I'm sure it would be manageable. I have all the different chocolates, crisps, sweets, etc..programmed into it too so even if I'm on the go I can quickly scroll to, say, chocolate and see what syns are in the different options. I also have the free and super free programmed in (e.g., SF: Carrots) and assigned 0 so I can quickly see if I've used enough SF at each meal.

I have a choc options with my milk allowance most nights, together with 2 alpen lights HEB and am quite happy with this. My choc craving has really diminished since doing S W :)

It's called iWatchr. I got it when doing WW as it has the WW calculator built in. I find it works well for SW too though in terms of having all the syns, free foods, etc..programmed in and logging intake throughout the day. I use it as my food diary so I don't go over my syns. I think it was something like a euro in the app store. Not sure if it's on android.

rosierose15 said:
I got an iPhone I can't find the app x

Just looked myself and you're right, it seems to be gone. I don't know why-maybe some sort of copyright issue since it has a WW calculator? It's strange though cause its abut a year or more since I bought the iPhone one and bought the new iPad version only a couple of months ago. Sorry about that! :(

I buy multi packs of fun size chocolates and treat myself to one every evening if I want it! Or sometimes 2 if I have spare syns. I've done it in the past and had good loses, as long as it's within your syns. Putting them in the freezer makes it last longer when you eat it! Funsize Milky Way and Magic Stars are 3.5 syns, I think Mars is 4, and Snickers is 4.5, Malteasers are 5.5 x

heck yes! Only been doing slimming world 2weeks and every night I have a cup of tea and a Freddo out of the fridge.it hasn't affected my losses.first week lost 5lbs and second week 3lbs.if I notice my losses slowing I maybe will cut back

Been having my syns has helped after 2 weeks of gaining after cutting out syns i had my syns and i lost 2 and half lbs. just 3 to my target i wont be cutting out syns again. I bought lots of free and superfree food after weigh in and i bougt a pack of galaxy ripples to have as syns there high enough but worth it galexy is my favourite. Ill use the rest of ny syns today on olive oil for cooking xxx

I've been doing SW just over a year, have lost 4st, and have eaten chocolate most days. My syns are spent on what I want to spend them on, they're there to be spent!

I use my Syns on chocolate almost every day. Don't be afraid to use them - that's what they're there for! My favourite chocolate fixes are: Mikado (0.5 Syns each), Options Hot Chocolate (2 Syns), Rocky Road HiFi Lights (3 Syns each or 2 for a B choice), Freddo (5 Syns), Milkyway Crispy Rolls (5.5 Syns), Curly Wurly (6 Syns)...there are loads you can have! :)

Great choices Princess Stevie! Don't forget the Cadbury Magic Elves with popping candy - they're 3.5 I think, that or 4. Super yummy though, I'm a big kid when it comes to popping candy

Great choices Princess Stevie! Don't forget the Cadbury Magic Elves with popping candy - they're 3.5 I think, that or 4. Super yummy though, I'm a big kid when it comes to popping candy

Ooooh I've never seen those, but they sound yum!! :drool: Definitely going to keep an eye out for them.

Im not a big chocolate eater but i always have an options hot chocolate at the end of the day because it gives me something to look forward too :)

Back