Do u have some chocolate everyday as syns

I get my chocolate fix from the Hi-Fi bars... they are really yummy.

I buy multi packs of fun size chocolates and treat myself to one every evening if I want it! Or sometimes 2 if I have spare syns. I've done it in the past and had good loses, as long as it's within your syns. Putting them in the freezer makes it last longer when you eat it! Funsize Milky Way and Magic Stars are 3.5 syns, I think Mars is 4, and Snickers is 4.5, Malteasers are 5.5 x
I do the same but with cadbury treat size ones :) I'm really enjoying being able to have my chocolate treat in the evening - i think the consultant at my group said something along these lines too, that you should enjoy your syns guilt free because you're having them within a healthy diet. You've earned it, kinda thing?!

I usually use rocky roads but am getting a little sick of them. I like having hifi's because they have fibre too however I had a crunchie tonight (9.5 syns). I could probably just have had a treat size one to be honest cos I kind of enjoyed it but felt a bit queasy afterwards. Probably the most sugar I've had at one sitting since starting SW in June.

I have since discovered the HIFI light bars (caramel and rocky road), amazing!! All last week I didn't use my HEB once, all that stuff is probably my least favourite food group! So since group yesterday I've had 2 HIFI bars in the evening, chocolate craving fixed! Without syns!!! :) :) I'll try and save chocolate for when I actually use my HEB (one day). Seriously any chocolate lovers that haven't discovered these should definitely get some! I was sceptical because I hate "fake" chocolate but they are lovely!! And Kellogs fibre plus are awesome to (1 is 1HEB)

I've got some options hot chocolate sachets only 2 syns for one and I got some alpen lights double chocolate and chocolate & fudge hopefully that should fix my chocolate craving! Now just need to find something to replace my crisp one haha x

xgeorgix said:
I've got some options hot chocolate sachets only 2 syns for one and I got some alpen lights double chocolate and chocolate & fudge hopefully that should fix my chocolate craving! Now just need to find something to replace my crisp one haha x

Pasta mug shots seemed to work for my crisp hankering in the beginning. I haven't had one for weeks so must be over it but they just delivered the right amount of savoury and usually I was too greedy to wait for the pasta to cook properly so they would be a bit crunchy! ;-)

peacelily said:
Pasta mug shots seemed to work for my crisp hankering in the beginning. I haven't had one for weeks so must be over it but they just delivered the right amount of savoury and usually I was too greedy to wait for the pasta to cook properly so they would be a bit crunchy! ;-)

That's a good idea thank you! X

Back