Do u still do the kick start on the nu plan?

danlinais

When I DID THE GI/HIP&THIGH U STARTED ON 1200 CALS for the 1st 2wks then went on to 1500cals aday,what do you all think of the new plan?:D

There doesn't seem to be much difference in the plans, but great results are being had from the new one, so somethings working :D As you say, they are both 1200 for the first 2 weeks and then there is only 100 calories difference between the two plans for the next 2 weeks. You will still have a great weight loss which ever you follow. Good luck.

thanks charlotte ,by ur sig your doing fantastic ,last time round went to rcdfc going to try at home 1st see how its goes useem to be doing ok solo . I was doing sw but with now having IBS DR Recommended changing to rc & healthy eating as certain food groups trigger it off <looking forward to starting it .

I did SW for a while last year, but I need the portion control otherwise I over indulge in the rice and pasta. Good luck and if you need anything just shout and someone will get back to you. I go it alone so I know sometimes it can be hard to keep the motivation going. You will be fine if you stick to the book 100% and try and get some excersise in if you can, that makes a huge difference and makes you feel good too.:D

thanks charlotte ,by ur sig your doing fantastic ,last time round went to rcdfc going to try at home 1st see how its goes useem to be doing ok solo . I was doing sw but with now having IBS DR Recommended changing to rc & healthy eating as certain food groups trigger it off <looking forward to starting it .

do you have portion pots? if not you can buy them off RC website

Thanks so much for your support charlotte,this team is so supportive

sarah sez I have some portion pots ,from when I did rc1st time round ,Im thinking of getting another set as aspare thanks for that got the rc mag at the wk end and think will get the magic tape measure also,& subscribe to the mag as only works out at 1.66 where as separately its 2.65:D

Back