Do water tablets work?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by festivalfairy, 20 May 2010 Social URL.

1. festivalfairy

festivalfairy Finally a size 12!

I feel so bloated :( Ive followed the diet to the book and not lost anything!!!! I was taking Lipobind every other day in the first week could that of helped my loss?? Im just worried now for WI on sunday xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel Starting again!!

Start Weight:
    19st8lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(11.13%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    They won't help anymore than drinking plenty IMHO. Is there anything you're eating/drinking which could be causing your bloating? On SW a lot of people get bloating from too many carbs - I get it from drinking Diet Coke at work (as I'm sitting all day so my stomach is crunched up).
    Plenty of fresh fruit & veg should help too (though some fruit skins can cause bloating too)

4. Lorny

Lorny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(16.24%)
    Diet:
    Vintage, baby.
    Fallen Angel is right, refined foods such as white pasta and bread make me bloat up big time. Oh, and I've just seen after your first week you lost 4.5lbs, which is fantastic. Some people have noted that after a big loss often comes a smaller loss and so on and so forth. You have to also remember that it's only Thursday! There are still two more full days, so think positive!

5. festivalfairy

Thanks I know ive cut out bread from Wednesday see if that helps. I shouldnt torture myself by weighing myself ha ha xx

6. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    They're right :) I have a limited amount of bread now. I just bloat if i have it all the time. If i have soup i have Ryvita and i have a salad rather than a sarnie!

I also found out from my friend google, that carrots and other veg are a bit hard for the stomach to digest so can also add to the bloated feeling. I know its true with me but i do loooove the carrots :giggle:

7. festivalfairy

Ohhhh i wonder what veg it is cause im sure its fruit with me ha ha ha ha my digestion is shot to pieces since I did Lipotrim for 3 months :eek:( x

8. *Sparkles*

*Sparkles* **2015 is my Year!**

Start Weight:
    19st11.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(12.64%)
    Diet:
    weightwatchers
    I have to say that I do find aquaban helps me when im really bloated. Unfortunetly I suffer from it quite a lot which is a pain in the backside lol.

9. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Water tablets def work, if the problem is water retention. I suffer really badly, my ankes even swell like when I was preg. I took water tabs but as soon as I stop, I swell up again so have given up. Just living with it at the mo.

10. festivalfairy

I might get some :) thanks guys not had bread today and tummy is great! x

11. Purple_Star

Purple_Star Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(36.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ooooohhhh thats great you found the cause!!! Hope it stays that way for you xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.