Do you count everything?

Lol not really! The smell of burning 'it' all day?? Yurk!! The mind boggles! Still it is making me ponder some interesting ways to burn some cals this weekend!! MFP probably won't have an entry tho........

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes I do count all the cals, it just becomes a habit really when you get into the swing of things !! Because most of us are creatures of habit and have a lot of the same things, e.g Breakfasts and easy Lunches it becomes less of a pain.
Does anyone do what I do and check out things like stuff they used to eat before cal counting, like the huge mega Cheese Supreme Pizza at the Supermarket for it's cals and then feel extra virtuous putting it back down !!! The shock of the calories !!!! Hahaha !!!
Also, another handy thing is checking out the cals in your favourite chocs and sweets, if you are like me and a Chocoholic, and then finding out how far you would have to walk or how long you would have to exercise to burn the blighter off....that's a REAL eye opener !!!! SCARY !!!!!

Diva x

^^ I did this viva! It was horrifying lol all I could think was how am I not even FATTER!! Some things are just so ridiculously high in fat an sugar I'm beginning to think they should have warning labels on like alcohol!

I like to count everything :) but I guesstimate my skim milk as I can't be bothered with measuring out a dash for my tea :) also I just use a preset 'salad' as I eat sooo much and it's such a hassle inputting it all. There's handful sized and side sized and plateful sized lol

I never count little things like diluting juice, sweetener (the few times I use it), salad leaves, vinegar etc. I know, some calorie stuff is AWFUL! I used to come home from uni and have a SMALL marks and spencers snack pot (which I now know to be 600 calories, even though it's TINY) to tide me over until my dinner around 7.

I actually eat more now than I did before. Before I didn't actually eat that much but the stuff I did eat was very, very high calorie things. Now it's low calorie and I honestly eat like a house! Today for dinner I had a rice and chicken dish, then I realised I had 700 calories left over. I'm a very active person (uni, work, gym) so if I don't eat all my cals I do feel dizzy and I notice that I get grumpy/dizzy so I make a point to eat them all so I can spare myself the moody moo syndrome I get when I fall short. So I went and in the past three hours I've had two granola bars, three apples, several smoothies, frozen yoghurt, cheese on all bran toast and a 1/4 pineapple! Crazy :D

Last edited:
Oh I've always eaten a lot of healthy stuff but I also have no 'stop' button so I'd just eat all the crap stuff as well as the normal food haha. It is cool just how much you can actually eat on CC if your a bit clever with your choices and work out a lot! I'm a gym free zone at the mo coz I'm poorly and I'm missing those lovely extra cals!!!

Gross!!!!

You'd put it in a test tube and put a bunser burner (flame) under it! Fancy that job, eh? :D

Even just the thought is horrid, but what would it smell like? The same as burning hair? That's protein too.LOL!!

By the way, my husband thinks us girls on here are being rude and straying from the subject a wee bit maybe?:D:D

I count everything! Well except for diet drinks! As for 'that', what a waste of 14 calories! I'd rather spend a night with one of those triangle 'jubbly' ice lolly things for 16 calories! This may be why im single lol x

Fionat29 said:
I don't like to eat "salty" things before going to sleep. It makes me too thirsty. Lol!

Urk. I'm right off my lunch now!! Probably a good thing tho as I'm eyeing up the cheddar........

Legomom said:
Urk. I'm right off my lunch now!! Probably a good thing tho as I'm eyeing up the cheddar........

See, I'm trying to save you from yourself! Lolz

I need at the mo! I'm back on 1200 coz I can't exercise (stinky cold led to nasty sinus infection) and it's hard going! No lovely exercise cals to eat :(

Back