Do you count everything?

Also, i've counted something much more fickle, but I won't say here incase of the slim chance my mother reads it - but I'm sure you can work out what it is :D

HAHAHAHA! did you work out the burn calories for the act too? surely you've more than earned those calories back... still, good excuse! "honey, I really don't have any calories left today. SORRY!" I'll be trying that one...

HAHAHAHA! did you work out the burn calories for the act too? surely you've more than earned those calories back... still, good excuse! "honey, I really don't have any calories left today. SORRY!" I'll be trying that one...

Hahaha I'm in stitches laughing! :8855: Oh my God please don't let my very Catholic mother don't join this site! I found out from some crazy site it was 7 calories (I'm just digging a bigger hole of embarrassment here for myself, aren't I?) so I'm sure that at least even on the laziest nights amongst me falling into bed and rolling off again I'd of burned the 7 calories the it would be "obtained"! :bananalove: (and yes, hole is well as truly officially dug) :D

Ps. mum, if you're reading this, all i can say is: i'm sorry. :hide:

Fattack said:

Yep this is my new mantra too now!!! No spare cals tonight love! Maybe next time..... Out of sheer curiosity.....how many cals would 'that' be then???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oops I can see above....maybe we'll keep the low cal of that a secret from the boys eh?

Hahaha well you have well and truly brightened up my morning!!! I reckon you've got to burn more than 7 calories doing it, so just don't let him know that or he might say he's doing you a favour!!

Haha that was brilliant, made me laugh!

Hahaha I feel ASHAMED OF MYSELF for admitting to such a thing, ASHAMED I tell ya haha!!! :D:D:D

Oops I can see above....maybe we'll keep the low cal of that a secret from the boys eh?

Low cal? Hardly! I'd rather eat a Chupa Chups lollipop for the same amount of calories :D (Why do I keep digging this hole for myself? What... Is that Australia I can see?) :gen157:

Nearly fell off my chair! Haha didnt even think about that!

Well apparently in doing the act you burn 30 calories on average, so you should record those too, still down 23 calories after! haha

OMG I might as well just go the full hog and completely dig way way all to Australia now, but new updated figures are here :wow: 'it' actually contains 14 calories! Sweet Jesus! That's nearly a meal :D only kidding :D (what has got into me this weather?...really happyhealthy! control yourself!) :D

Haha yeah I did wonder what people would think if they saw!!

Well, it's 7 calories a 'teaspoon' so depends on err... quantity produced! This conversation is so so wrong haha

full of protein I hear tho lol

FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!
I never track diet drinks, sauces (ketchup,BBQ) or that, although it only happens on birthday and Christmas so not so bad (well is for him :D )

It's no good I have to ask... "Who and how worked out the caloris????"

Ooopps..Forgot the e in calories :)

It's no good I have to ask... "Who and how worked out the caloris????"

The amount of calories in a food is worked out by burning 1kg of the food and seeing by how much the heat given by the food's burning raises the temperature of 1kg of water. So someone's burned 1kg of 'it' and calculated from the change in the water's temperature that it's 14 calories. :eek:

But how would you get it too burn???? Lol

You'd put it in a test tube and put a bunser burner (flame) under it! Fancy that job, eh? :D

Back