• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Do you eat more than 3 meals a day ?

Shirleen

Gold Member
S: 21st12.5lb C: 21st4lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st8.5lb(2.77%)
sometimes I have another meal depending how long my day has been x

krupskaya

Gold Member
S: 12st12lb C: 11st4lb G: 9st11lb BMI: 28.4 Loss: 1st8lb(12.22%)
Sometimes I'm up really early (around 4am) so I eat breakfast at 5am and then another at 9am making 4 meals a day in total. It hasn't affected my losses though so I wouldn't worry.

Circes

Strutting her stuff
S: 17st12lb C: 10st7lb BMI: 22.3 Loss: 7st5lb(41.2%)
If you are hungry then eat but if it is just eating for the sake of it then I wouldn't recommend it.

katty

Silver Member
S: 14st6lb C: 14st6lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
when i used to do ee, i usually stuck to 3 meals per day with snacks inbetween, i didnt feel hungry with that. but i switched to green 2 weeks ago because i don't tend to eat meat or fish anymore, i sometimes have 4 meals a day now, but my meals are lighter so i find i am hungrier a bit more. my 'extra' meal, ....like right now is a small jacket potato with a large salad and low fat cottage cheese, so i know its not a big meal, its just enough to fill me up a bit since its nearly bedtime. i also do a lot more exercise too, so i don't concern myself with the extra food either. i'm still losing on green too so i'm happy :)

Cobra

Silver Member
S: 15st4lb G: 12st13lb
I usually have one meal a day and snack throughout, but on EE im having 3 plus my snacks.

Lisa

kerryathome

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(22.28%)
I feel like I'm grazing the entire day, think it is slowing my progress, I eat when I'm hungry so think I need to bulk up my main meals instead of eating more frequently.

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
I feel like I'm grazing the entire day, think it is slowing my progress, I eat when I'm hungry so think I need to bulk up my main meals instead of eating more frequently.
I was the same and sts last week, week before only lost half pound. My c told me not to snack in between meals (I was only snacking on fruit but it seemed to to constant) and I do feel a little slimmer this week. Will see tomoz when I get on those scales. Just thought this may help you. Good luck

kerryathome

Silver Member
S: 13st11lb C: 10st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 23.5 Loss: 3st1lb(22.28%)
thanks for that hollys nan, its nice to hear someone else with the same thoughts, please let me know how you do tomorrow and good luck xx

Clareel

Gold Member
S: 16st8lb C: 13st4.6lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 30.3 Loss: 3st3.4lb(19.57%)
I just eat when I'm hungry. This can mean more or less than 3 meals per day for me. As long as the food is synned, a HX or free and you're eating because you're hungry then it's fine. Best of luck for WI x

hollys nan

Gold Member
S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st8lb BMI: 20.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Just so long as you dont eat tooooo much free. Even though it may be free, it is easy to eat to excess like for example ff yoghurt, I could eat an activia snackpot yoghurt every hour love them. It comes down to common sense I suppose but what works for one doesnt necessarily work for all.Dont know whether I am looking forward to w i tomorrow, or dreading it. Will be devastated if I dont lose tomorrow. Fast forward has been mentioned by my c, also the word hungry was mentioned. OMG dont want that. I am thinking sooooo positive though.

Ive been trying to just have 3 meals a day, and no snacking, using more syns within meals.

Otherwise ijust graze the day away !

During the week I have 3 meals but at the weekend I tend to have a rather large brunch instead of breakfast and then lunch.
Last week was first WI after joining class
Lost 7 1/2 pounds ! So brunch worked !
I've done the same this weekend so fingers crossed