Do you follow 100% ALL the time?

jerricebenton

Silver Member
How closely do you follow the SW plan?
On average, how closely do you think you follow?

Im only on my 4th week, and already I have probably only managed to follow it about 90% :(

Last edited:
Hi

I was on SW 'properly' for a year and struggled to stay on it 100% at all. I reckon I probably only managed 100% about 20% of the time but around 75% of the time I was close.

I'm on the 100% til X-ms challenge so for the past 3 weeks, I'v followed SW to a T!!! But before that time I was generally very good. It's not easy to follow at the start but I promise it does get easier.
Good luck hun.

Scouzer. X

Hey ladies - a concept borrowed from a certain hypno cd - but it's true....when a plane flies to a destination, it doesn't follow a direct path 100% of the time, but overall it's heading in the right direction...and it gets there...x

I've only been on SW for 2.5 weeks and so far been 100%. I'd say (from past attempts at SW) that I'm usually 100% on plan 90% of the time :D

Hey ladies - a concept borrowed from a certain hypno cd - but it's true....when a plane flies to a destination, it doesn't follow a direct path 100% of the time, but overall it's heading in the right direction...and it gets there...x

Hey Ladies and Gents :p

But yeah that it so true, I have to stay 110% to lose weight but if I did that every week then I'd totally lose the plot.

I probably stay on the straight and narrow for a few weeks then go slightly astray for a few. That is the only way I can stay on plan, I already know I wont reach target as quickly as I'd like but I know I will get there eventually, and taking the scenic route, I know I will stay where I want to get because I haven't had to make big sacrifices to get there. :)

Dont beat yourself up too much, 90% in the first few weeks, isnt too bad at all, thats the toughest time. As for sticking to it, youll prob find weeks where you stick to it 100% with no troubles, and other weeks when it seems like torture, but try to find something to cure yourself from thinking about food when youre hungry, take your mind off of it, and don't forget, don't beat yourself up when you don't stick 100% one day, everyone deserves a treat occasionally.

I have been doing SW for 4 and a half weeks and have done it 100%. However, next month I have our work xmas do and obviously xmas day, both of which I've decided to come off plan as life's too short to have the worry of whether my meals are SW friendly (as I'm not cooking them!)

I know that if I started picking, not counting my syns properly, or fibbing to myself about the syn values then it would all go pear shaped. As I've almost lost a stone already and have at least 2 more to lose, I am soooo determined to stick to it 100% :D

I feel pleased with myself if I can go 6 days of the week on the plan, the 7th day is the Thursday - weigh day, I alway have a perfect morning then weigh at lunchtime, after lunch, anything goes for the rest of the day, talking to others a class, I am not the only one!!

I have to stick to it 100% otherwise I'd be so fed up at WI if I had a gain. It just seems such a waste of money (paying for grup) & not following the plan.

Of course I have syns, which are usually wine & chocs. And when I go out for lunch with my girlfriends I always have a pudding :p so I never feel deprived.

I have been following SW 100% since January! Got to target in June and have to stick to it 100% all the time so I can stay there!

My slip ups so far have been a trip to a chinese buffet & didnt make SW choices, and then this week I ate 2 pieces of white toast & peanut butter after craving it (and resisting) for 2 whole days :(

My slip ups so far have been a trip to a chinese buffet & didnt make SW choices, and then this week I ate 2 pieces of white toast & peanut butter after craving it (and resisting) for 2 whole days :(

I don't count that as not sticking to plan, just syn it up & allow for it. Then you are sticking to plan 100% :)

I never follow the plan 100%. Last week i was bad wednesday night after weigh-in, thurs & fri & sat night, I was then 100% on track sunday, monday and tuesday and managed to loose 3.5 pounds at weigh-in, however i dont use my syns or all of my healthy extras - so that might be why!

This is a life style choice not a diet - if you are on it 100% all the time you will break it!

I follow it nearly 100% mid week and about 75% at the weekend

I always stick to it 100%! I've had one gain in 5 months and that was after losing 4lb a week for 2 weeks before, I think my body was just catching up with itself as I hadn't gone off of plan. If I was to allow myself to go off of plan I think I'd feel too guilty and then say "ah well, I've messed up now I might as well carry on"

I was a like a woman possessed last night - we went to friends and I went a bit crazy for the gorgeous apple crumble she had made! It's ok thoug, I enjoyed myself last night, knew I was going to flexi syn the evening and woke up this morning and 100% back on plan! In the past, I'd have gone 'so what, I've ruined it all now' but with SW I know I can do it xxx

Back