Do you hold in your tummy?

SerenityValley

Surgically happy.
Weird question I know but I don't know if I'm just weird or not. For 95% of my day, I am holding it in. I even realised earlier that I was holding it in at home.

This is something I will NOT miss when I am slim. I so look forward to having a natural posture and not sucking in my belly.

I engage my abs at all times, always have, think its from dancing

Just a good habit!

Don't know if men do when slim or not LOL

My other half does, but he's a tart.. all about the six pack! LOL

Your doing fantastic Andy :)

There's too much to hold in lol

When I hold mine in it still has a belly showing! Lol..
I don't tend to do it too often, but it is a brilliant habit to get into as you are strengthening your core muscles..
I used to practice it while sitting at my desk at work..

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I think I do when I'm out and about - to be honest it makes little difference, I have a HUGE belly :( xx

I have just been sucking my belly in and came across this thread.
I think it's getting to be a good habit for me.
I make sure I sit up straight in my seat in work and suck my belly in hoping my muscles take the hint and help with the excess flab :rolleyes:

I keep the top two abs in at all times. Then when standing the bottom and also

Sure it helps core and oblique definition

I wish I remembered to suck in my belly - so good for core strength! You keep doing it Andy. I bet you can do a sit up can't you?! I have really weak lower abs and I can do even 1 sit up - but husband has a rather amusing impression of me trying to! I'm doing nasty exercises to try to increase the strength so if you are holding your stomach in naturally then keep doing it no matter what your size!

I'm going to be doing this a lot today - each time I think of food I'm going to clench :D xxx

piggiemummy said:
I'm going to be doing this a lot today - each time I think of food I'm going to clench :D xxx

lol!

I wish I remembered to suck in my belly - so good for core strength! You keep doing it Andy. I bet you can do a sit up can't you?! I have really weak lower abs and I can do even 1 sit up - but husband has a rather amusing impression of me trying to! I'm doing nasty exercises to try to increase the strength so if you are holding your stomach in naturally then keep doing it no matter what your size!

I can do the first half of a sit up lol

SerenityValley said:
I can do the first half of a sit up lol

What's the first half? Is that the lying down bit because I can do that!

Back