do you loose at same pace as before???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lisabham, 21 February 2009 Social URL.

1. lisabham

lisabham Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi guys
    started back on cd 2 weeks today. First week lost a great 13lb but this week only 1lb:cry:i have not done anything different it was my totm last week but feel a little gutted. Has anyone else seen a difference in losses on 2nd attempt?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow27

rainbow27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.8%)
    Diet:
    eat less move more!& mixing it up high protien & shakes
    you have lost a stone in 2 weeks thats amazing.. i generally have a good week bad week thats my journey and i have accepted it.
    good luck x0x

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You have to look at this diet a stone a month , well you've done great in getting that in 2 weeks, well done

5. IslandBreeze

IslandBreeze Castaway

I'm on LL which is basically the same. This is my second time around and I lost fine in weeks 1 and 2 but am now in week 3 and haven't lost anything at all for 8 days. I suspect my body is a little resistant to it this time and is fighting me. I haven't given in yet though as like you, I've lost 1 stone and if I give in now it will go straight back on which would be awful. The maths means we are eating way less calories than we need and the weight MUST go!! Hang on in there!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.