Extra Easy Do you meal plan?

RebekahR

Gold Member
Wondering if others meal plsn everyday pr weekly or at all

Still finding it very hard eating like this, wondering if doing a week plan could help

Thanks in advance x

I've done a week plan for this week and I'm finding it soooo much easier. Was easier to shop for it and I know where I'm at with cooking everything x

Sounds like a good idea. I am off work for two weeks from Sunday so maybe having a meal plan will make life easier and me less likely to go wandering off plan. So far so good being at work but when I was off on my rest day yesterday I struggled a bit with keeping focused.

Does it make a big difference? Have never planned before

It takes away that moment when you get home and have to think about what to have for dinner. If you are unprepared its easy just to revert to habit and reach for some off plan or phone for a takeaway. It also makes for cheaper shopping bills too as there is less impulse buying and less food wastage. You might want to consider doing what I do and having a plan with 8 meals instead of 7. I dont do a plan that says its monday so I have to eat this, there is always a choice even on the last day of the week :)

This is a good resource
Meal planner ideas - Netmums

I always plan for the entire month. I write out all the days, and then work out if there is anything that may effect a meal (me and/or my partner working late...prior engagements...) and work out what I'm going to do those days. Then I plan the rest of the month, and write out my shopping list as I go.

when I come to do the monthly shop, I only buy what's on the list as it helps to keep me focussed. Plus, there aren't any temptations in the cupboards that way either! :D

I plan week by week and it really helps, both the weightlosses and the finances, as I throw away much less! :) I find that knowing I've got everything in ready for each meal is really useful as it stops me from just opting for what's easiest. I plan quick and easy meals for those days when I know I'll be time-pressured, and ones which take a bit longer on the days when I'm not. It also helps me to keep it interesting by mixing up my meals - I try out something completely new once every few weeks :) x

Thank you guys I think I need to plan daily. . Otherwise its very hard work!!!

Gonna try and plan out everything tomorrow. Hopefully make it easier

Will check ouy the link thanks xx

Back