Do you or have you...

i never have but to be honest if i didnt hate being sick as much as i do i think i probably would have.. even though i do realise its a very dangerous area to get into. another stupid thing i did was buy alli that weight loss tablet to take if i ever went over the score... not advisable by the way MAN.. sore tummy and the rest :eek: id rather put on weight ha
x

I have experienced diarrhoea like symptoms after a binge when I was on Lighterlife - this happened naturally without me taking laxatives, but I couldn't bring myself to vomit / overdose on laxatives as I remember looking after people with eating disorders during a placement when I was a student, and I still remember the terrible impact their illness had on their lives.
But as summayah says, we often don't know what actions we might one day take - but really it is best not to x

Well emma i had 2 slices of ham on sat,my reason for this wasn't because i was hungry but because I was planning on having a few drinks in the eve as was my daughters 13th bday party and thought I should have something to line my stomach with.

Didn't drink much at all really but felt so guilty on the sunday for having the ham really could have considered making myself sick.

Problem is as I have 2 daughters (and 1 son) I always vowed I would never own a set of scales (which we don't) and would never do anything as drastic as that as i would be horrified if they then went on to develop an eating disorder.

Not only that but its also a worry about the internal damage you are doing to your body and teeth. Can't imagine being happy that I am thinner but have possibly ruined my insides to acheive this.

But its funny how we all have our hang ups and different ways of dealing with things and that's why we are sooo lucky that we have minimins to vent all of this and get some support.

Your doing so well hon so keep it up xxx

It's nice to see the honesty people have shown on this thread.

I have done this, and if i'm honest I have done it when I haven't been on CD..........In fact I've done it since I was about 17! (i'm now 26)

Although I certainly don't condone this, and I'm not saying it's right!

I wouldn't say I have deliberately been sick after a non CD meal, but I have found when I have planned meals for special events, I usually end up being sick, as I can't cope with the food anymore. If I manage to find something that vaguely fits the CD criteria I am usually ok, but if I have anything naughty I generally get sick. Bit worried as generally I then think of it as a bonus as no calories.... budding bulimic methinks! I would not deliberately make myself sick though to get rid, as this does a huge amount of damage to your body if you do it often, let alone your mental state.

Back