Do you remember?

oooh at last someone who remebers mint cracknel, thats spooky as when I saw this thread I immediatly thought of asking if anyone remembered it as no one I have ever asked had and I was begining to wonder if I had imagined it!!

Do you remember The woodentops or bizzy lizzy, she had a magic flower on her dress andif you rubbed it you can make a wish!!!

I've got a dress like that - it's leather hahahahah!

I loved the Woodentops!!!

How about Pogle's Wood?????

oooh at last someone who remebers mint cracknel, thats spooky as when I saw this thread I immediatly thought of asking if anyone remembered it as no one I have ever asked had and I was begining to wonder if I had imagined it!!!
Me too!!! Must have been for the select few eh ? ;) lol:D

I don't remember Bizzy Lizzy but I do remember (vaguely) Pogles Wood...

Now this one is really for the Irish lot (as I was living in Dublin at the time...) Do you remember Wanderley Wagon???

What about Casey Jones?? or the original Zorro!?

Nah - Antonio is the only one i know.......

Now - Remember when you simply HAD to HAVE a Teddy Ruxpin...i never got one though...they were pricey...but my god i wanted one...

TeddyRuxpin1.jpg

Ivy

I remember the music for champion the wonder horse and watching the show with my siblings but not the horses names (never very horsey!)

Do you remember being able to stay up late to watch Miss GB and Miss World?

Me thinks we are all children of the same era;) as I remember nearly everything you have all mentioned.

What about styl-a-phones which Rolf Harris advertised?!!

And Starskey and Hutch - my mum and dad used to go out every Saturday night and as soon as they had gone my nan and grandad used to let me and my brother come down stairs to watch it and feed us chocolate all night too....'it was our secret':rolleyes: :rolleyes: is it any wonder I still eat choc in secret:eek:

My mum used to work for R Whites and I used to go to see her at work and I would go to the warehouse and there are always a crate of all the different pops in glass bottles with the metal tops and a bottle opener on the front of the crate - it used to love choosing a bottle and being allowed to open it all by myself.........

ah, happy days - when I look back I really did have a wonderful childhood:)

I remember stylophones:)

stylophone.jpg
They were fun for a couple of moments. Did love the Rolf Harris programme on at the weekend. Those fantastic paintings. You couldn't work out what it was until the end, then from afar it was so obvious.

Who remembers soda syphons?
soda.jpg
My grandparents had them cos they were very rich;)

I found this oldish thread and thought it was funny....believe me, I need funny today...

About the white dog poo....hubby and I were walking our three dogs afew days ago in a large forest park and I saw some and I actually said to hubby that I hadn't seen white dog poo for years and I didn't know why...but I do now, some naughty person must be feeding the dog bones! Well you learn something everyday!

Mind where you walk!

Does anyone remember Katie Oxo was trying to remember her husband's name.

Was talking to our Katie Oxo in the chat room a couple of weeks ago she never heard of Katie from the Oxo ads does anyone know hubbies name?

What about spangles, curly wurly that where double the length they are now, and wagon wheels that were humungous

Im afraid when I was around 5 I loved the " bay city rollers " and "brotherhood of man "
OMG ........!

Back