• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Do you think I've done any damage

sun

Silver Member
:( I did a nightduty last night and had an important meeting at 11am, which meant I only slept for a couple of hours.

I had my lunchtime pack at 12.45, but have felt very light headed and dizzy all afternoon, I think my blood sugar had dropped, now I've eaten 2ozs lean cooked chicken and I have to say I feel absolutely normal now, I toyed with the idea of having another pack, but felt there were less calories in the small piece of chicken,do you think I've knocked myself out of ketosis.

I dont feel any guilt as I feel I needed something slightly substantial.

sun x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RuthG

Gold Member
You shouldn't have done, I wouldn't worry too much. Just stay on track for the rest of the day :)

Nat

you shouldnt have done any harm, when i was away over easter, i had a few meals of chicken and salad and lost 5lbs that week, its only like what you have on an add a meal week, i think you did the right thing especially if it made you feel better.

good luck

sun

Silver Member
thanks for that, I feel better having some confirmation,

xxxx

Kitteh

Resident geek
you wont have done any damage.. as its protein you have had.. For example, look at what you would have on an AAMW..
I get dizzy sometimes when doing cd, but its cos i havnt drank enough water. So try to keep up your intake of water..!! glad you're feeling better..

x x x

I felt the same as you today, very dizzy and lightheaded, at one point I thought I would faint. I've been having my packs and drinking loads of water, so I've no idea why I felt like this. I've been on SS for 2 weeks and haven't had any problems so far. Luckily it was my WI tonight, and my CDC suggested I have a meal, and not to feel guilty about it. I had a tuna salad, which won't take me out of ketosis and shouldn't affect my weight loss. I was a bit disappointed as I didn't want to eat anything so early into the CD but I'm not going to put up with feeling ill, so I'll definitely be adding a meal when I need it.