Do you think I've done any damage

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sun, 2 April 2008 Social URL.

1. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    :( I did a nightduty last night and had an important meeting at 11am, which meant I only slept for a couple of hours.

I had my lunchtime pack at 12.45, but have felt very light headed and dizzy all afternoon, I think my blood sugar had dropped, now I've eaten 2ozs lean cooked chicken and I have to say I feel absolutely normal now, I toyed with the idea of having another pack, but felt there were less calories in the small piece of chicken,do you think I've knocked myself out of ketosis.

I dont feel any guilt as I feel I needed something slightly substantial.

sun x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    You shouldn't have done, I wouldn't worry too much. Just stay on track for the rest of the day :)

4. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

You'll be fine, glad your feeling better! X

5. Nat

Nat Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    you shouldnt have done any harm, when i was away over easter, i had a few meals of chicken and salad and lost 5lbs that week, its only like what you have on an add a meal week, i think you did the right thing especially if it made you feel better.

good luck

6. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thanks for that, I feel better having some confirmation,

xxxx

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

glad your feeling better :)

8. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    I'm glad you're feeling better too xx

9. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    you wont have done any damage.. as its protein you have had.. For example, look at what you would have on an AAMW..
    I get dizzy sometimes when doing cd, but its cos i havnt drank enough water. So try to keep up your intake of water..!! glad you're feeling better..

x x x

10. brummiebird

brummiebird Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I felt the same as you today, very dizzy and lightheaded, at one point I thought I would faint. I've been having my packs and drinking loads of water, so I've no idea why I felt like this. I've been on SS for 2 weeks and haven't had any problems so far. Luckily it was my WI tonight, and my CDC suggested I have a meal, and not to feel guilty about it. I had a tuna salad, which won't take me out of ketosis and shouldn't affect my weight loss. I was a bit disappointed as I didn't want to eat anything so early into the CD but I'm not going to put up with feeling ill, so I'll definitely be adding a meal when I need it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.