Do you think the diet killed her ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easier than going to the gym, yeah.

Now this I take offence to. I actually go to the gym on a regular basis. I have done 4 spins classes this week alone - among other things

This forum is for support not to knock other people's choices - please remember this

Last edited:
Evening All :)

Just to say and remind that Minimins is all about support and therefore please keep it very friendly!

Thanks

Mike

Now this I take offence to. I actually go to the gym on a regular basis. I have done 4 spins classes this week alone - among other things

This forum is for support not to knock other people's choices - please remember this when you decide that your opinion is superior

I never said my opinion was superior, or that you didn't go the gym. I said that in my view, VLCD's are for severely overweight people who need to lose weight fast and are not at liberty to do it gradually for whatever reason. If you read my post clearly,
what I was actually criticising was the increase in slight-to-moderately overweight people turning to drastic solutions like VLCD's when they are completely unnecessary in that situation. It is for the same reason that a 10-stone woman wouldn't get a gastric band, for goodness' sake.

Disagree with me at will, but please don't try to skew my meaning into some sort of personal attack.

I am taking the decision to close this post before it escalates and would ask nicely that we all get along, enough arguments in the real world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back