Do you think....

Discussion in 'Exante' started by chubbers, 24 November 2011 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. chubbers

chubbers Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    slim & save/ exante
    That it will be possible to lose 18 pounds in just over 3 weeks at 100%? This first four days so far I have dropped 10 pounds :eek: You guys are a massive motivation, last time I tried this I was cheating all the time but so far haven't even been tempted!! :) xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FakeFrowns

FakeFrowns Full Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Its entirely possible, it all depends on how your body reacts in week 2. Some people get a slump in their loss and lose 1-2lb and some people get equally as high losses as their first week! Good luck and you're doing well so far! :)
    FF :eek:

4. missbiker

missbiker Silver Member

Diet:
    SW
    it depends on how much you have to lose in the first place - most people with larger losses have a higher starting weight than you.

Stick to the plan 100% and you'll optimise your chances of hitting your goal in 3 weeks' time :)

Good luck

5. cybill

cybill Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(14.43%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Also, are you a girl or a guy, as guys tend to get faster losses than the ladies. When I first started my bmi was 45, but it only took me 2 weeks to lose 18lbs - but this does seem to be different for everyone - and I had a lot to lose!
    But as you've lost 10lbs already, it doesn't sound unrealistic.

6. chubbers

chubbers Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    slim & save/ exante
    I am a girl, I remember when I did cambridge diet a few years ago I had about a stone more to lose than I do now but the weight came off quickly but I was always cheating after the first week. I went into ketosis on day 2 and haven't cheated this time and drank looooooads of water so I'm hoping for the best! Not that there's a massive rush it would just be nice to get as much off before christmas as possible to keep me motivated to carry on afterwards. Thanks for your replies xxx

7. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

Hi ;)

Nosing around on minimins on my phone before I sleep and seen this thread! I'm on CD same sort of diet :) I'm on just food packs an water and also have a lot to lose! How u finding it? X x x

8. chubbers

chubbers Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    slim & save/ exante
    Hiya, I'm finding it fine so far how about you? How long have you been doing it for? Im only on day 4 (5 tomorrow) so maybe its too early to say yet though lol.
    I did cambridge diet a few years ago but living abroad at the moment so exante is a lot easier for me as I don't have to go and see a counsellor. Great loss in your first week!! xxx

9. NatashaGabrielle

NatashaGabrielle Full Member

Aw thank you :)

I am on Day 7 now :) I am finding it ok. My WI is on a Wednesday but i didnt start the diet until Saturday so i had my WI after only 5days of being on the diet and lost 11lb i was over the moon! OoOo where you living abroad? :) xxx

10. chubbers

chubbers Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(13.1%)
    Diet:
    slim & save/ exante
    Oh wow well done!! My official weigh in will be monday. Im living in France. How much would you like to lose then? Have you managed to stay 100% so far? xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.