Do you think....

chubbers

That it will be possible to lose 18 pounds in just over 3 weeks at 100%? This first four days so far I have dropped 10 pounds :eek: You guys are a massive motivation, last time I tried this I was cheating all the time but so far haven't even been tempted!! :) xxx

That it will be possible to lose 18 pounds in just over 3 weeks at 100%? This first four days so far I have dropped 10 pounds :eek: You guys are a massive motivation, last time I tried this I was cheating all the time but so far haven't even been tempted!! :) xxx

Its entirely possible, it all depends on how your body reacts in week 2. Some people get a slump in their loss and lose 1-2lb and some people get equally as high losses as their first week! Good luck and you're doing well so far! :)
FF :eek:

it depends on how much you have to lose in the first place - most people with larger losses have a higher starting weight than you.

Stick to the plan 100% and you'll optimise your chances of hitting your goal in 3 weeks' time :)

Good luck

Also, are you a girl or a guy, as guys tend to get faster losses than the ladies. When I first started my bmi was 45, but it only took me 2 weeks to lose 18lbs - but this does seem to be different for everyone - and I had a lot to lose!
But as you've lost 10lbs already, it doesn't sound unrealistic.

I am a girl, I remember when I did cambridge diet a few years ago I had about a stone more to lose than I do now but the weight came off quickly but I was always cheating after the first week. I went into ketosis on day 2 and haven't cheated this time and drank looooooads of water so I'm hoping for the best! Not that there's a massive rush it would just be nice to get as much off before christmas as possible to keep me motivated to carry on afterwards. Thanks for your replies xxx

Hi ;)

Nosing around on minimins on my phone before I sleep and seen this thread! I'm on CD same sort of diet :) I'm on just food packs an water and also have a lot to lose! How u finding it? X x x

Hiya, I'm finding it fine so far how about you? How long have you been doing it for? Im only on day 4 (5 tomorrow) so maybe its too early to say yet though lol.
I did cambridge diet a few years ago but living abroad at the moment so exante is a lot easier for me as I don't have to go and see a counsellor. Great loss in your first week!! xxx

Aw thank you :)

I am on Day 7 now :) I am finding it ok. My WI is on a Wednesday but i didnt start the diet until Saturday so i had my WI after only 5days of being on the diet and lost 11lb i was over the moon! OoOo where you living abroad? :) xxx

Oh wow well done!! My official weigh in will be monday. Im living in France. How much would you like to lose then? Have you managed to stay 100% so far? xx

Back