Do you use bio oil?

sonya

Hi,

I have been talking to lots of people and reading lots of posts and the general consensus tends to be that bio oil is the best form of treatment for stretch marks.

Can anyone tell me if they use or have used this and if they have noticed a difference?
I'm sure I don't need to tell you that I need something to remove the stretch marks from my arms, stomach, hips, back etc. Would like to try something that has been tried and tested by you guys as you aren't getting paid to promote it!

Thanks for the help.

Hi Sonya,

I used it after i had my daughter, i think it did work! They were still there just not AS visable as before.. I think its defo worth giving it a try! xx

It didn't work for me at all. The (pregnancy) stretch marks were very new - maybe it works better on older ones but I can't see why that would be the case.
Different things work on different people....

I had an operation last year and was left with a nasty scar on my stomach - I use this every day just on that scar and it has faded considerably. I'd say it is worth a try and it lasts for ages as a little goes a long way.

You have to use it 2x a day over a period of 2 months before you can tell if it's really working or not. I've been using it a month and my skin is a lot less crinkly and more stretchy so I really think it works..

But as said above, different things work for different people.

x

Hiya,

It said so on my box and the.. err, thing inside lol can't think of the word, use 2x a day for 2 month period to see results.

xx

Back