Do you wee more?

This is really odd and might just be me lol im drinking about the same as always i drink quite a bit of water and diet coke anyway. But when im following slimming world i pee more. I had this before when i was on the plan lol does anyone else find this? Im a green day lady x

Yes!! I was having this conversation with the husband earlier. I am weeing more than usual and can't work out why. I'm not drinking any more than I did before either. Maybe we were retaining more water before due to crap diet?

Yes, you will! I drink a lot anyway but finding I go more when I'm on plan properly :)

Part of it's due to the increase of fruit & veggies - they're mainly water. Also increased fibre makes you wee more too but I've forgotten why :D

Charli XxX

ahhh i see maybe its to do with not eating as much rubbish as i used to and increased fruit and veggies! :) least its not just me though!! x

I found I 'wee'd' a lot before I went on plan anyway (due to diet coke being the only thing I drink) but I have noticed that I do go slightly more often now. Not a massive change though.
Has anyone noticed more or less bowel movement? I can't believe I'm actually typing that question when I have my face in my avatar haha!

All_about_the_climb said:
I found I 'wee'd' a lot before I went on plan anyway (due to diet coke being the only thing I drink) but I have noticed that I do go slightly more often now. Not a massive change though.
Has anyone noticed more or less bowel movement? I can't believe I'm actually typing that question when I have my face in my avatar haha!

I find that I get constipated quite a lot now when its never been a problem before!

Im not as regular in the bowl situation eaither lmao some days i cant go then others i go alot :ashamed0005: lol

I can't comment too much on bowels, I have quite severe IBS, "normal" for me is just a wish lol :)

But I do notice an improvement in symptoms whilst on it properly, so I suppose it is "altered". It's all that bowel friendly fibre :D

Charli XxX

I read up on this (the poo not the wee!) a bit when I first started sw as I stopped going daily. The general consensus was that as you are eating less crap, your body uses more of what you eat and therefore produces less...well....crap! :D
I think as long as when you do go its not an effort or painful and you're going fairly regularly there's nothing to worry about x

I always wee a lot anyway but have noticed that since I started SW last Tuesday I've been going even more than usual! Im having to go at night too!

I always wee a lot anyway but have noticed that since I started SW last Tuesday I've been going even more than usual! Im having to go at night too!

Oh HELL NO! I would be totally unimpressed if my sleep was being disturbed to go to the loo. Maybe try and have nothing to drink for an hour or so before bedtime? Or maybe I'm the only one obsessed with having a perfect sleep haha!

Ha ha it is annoying but I've always had trouble with my bladder even when I was a kid ( only 23 now) so I'm kinda used to it. But it has been worse this week. I am eating a lot of fruit and drinking a lot of coffee though x

I'm a lady I don't pooh........ I do however wee a lot! And they're not quiet little wees, they're power wees, like hosepipe being turned on, as you can imagine I'm very proud.

Lady.Lush said:
I'm a lady I don't pooh........ I do however wee a lot! And they're not quiet little wees, they're power wees, like hosepipe being turned on, as you can imagine I'm very proud.

I snorted so much laughing that my diet coke came out my nose!! Hilarious! X

Lady.Lush said:

Hahaha!!! I laughed so hard I may have wee'd a little... ;)

Charli XxX

Back