Do you wee more?

The bit about your body using more of what you eat, so not producing as much waste makes sense!! I go once a day, if its twice then that's not the norm, where I used to go maybe 3 times so that little fact is good to know!!

I thought u weed more because you're losing weight, so where does the weight we lose go to? Where does our fat go? Lol

Rochelle1 said:
The bit about your body using more of what you eat, so not producing as much waste makes sense!! I go once a day, if its twice then that's not the norm, where I used to go maybe 3 times so that little fact is good to know!!

I thought u weed more because you're losing weight, so where does the weight we lose go to? Where does our fat go? Lol

That is a darn good question...where DOES the fat go???

it gets burned for energy and you pass what remains through as waste, its similar to what happens on the atkins diet where you burn fat for energy as when you are eating a healthy diet with lots of fruit and veg these things are burned very quickly by your body meaning additional energy is required and it uses fat to do this.

Its called a calorie deficit :) the more calories you burn and less calories you consume the bigger the deficit and the higher the weight loss unless you drop into the starvation levels where your body slows right down.

Hope this helped!

I'm a lady I don't pooh........ I do however wee a lot! And they're not quiet little wees, they're power wees, like hosepipe being turned on, as you can imagine I'm very proud.

hehe made me laugh!! As far as my boyfriend is concerned i never poo lol xx

Back