Do you worry...

Yeah, I made the mistake of taking Mum with me when I went to buy my target dress a while back... and her comments were along the lines of, you shouldn't get that size, I don't want you to get discouraged, why don't you go for a size 18 or 16, something a bit more realistic. But I will wear that dress.... later this year :) Hopefully to my cousin's wedding at the end of May

Yes Rachel u will wear it and u will look fab! Ive also bought a dress in a size 12.....i dont know when i will wear it but it will definitely be in 2011! x

............I agree and relate to all of the above. Big hugs to everyone for just being who we are. xx

I'd love to buy something nice as an incentive, but I'm quite a weird shape, even weirder since having a child lol! I'm just gonna have to wait til I'm thinner to buy something that flatters my new shape. I did find a pair of size 14s in my wardrobe tonight that I got into for a while after I lost 4 stone on cd and before I put it back on during my pregnancy, hoping they and my skinny legged jeans still fit me when I've got back down to 12-13 stone

This is quite a good question? I work in a office of mainly women who currently have a diet club going amongst themselves. They have'nt asked me if I want to join, and to be honest I'm glad they did'nt the thought of any one of them knowing my weight would be embrassing:scale:.

Although I've been calorie counting since the first week in January 2011, I will be shortly moving onto extante. I'm dreading when my weight loss really starts to show. Although my need to be slimmer is great, the thought of actually bringing attention to myself is putting me off:ignore:.

I've spent too many years in this fat body, which I created:cry:. 2011 is and has to be a change in my life:wavey:.

I will be over the moon if I could get to a size 20/22 to start with:D, and then see what happens from there. Before you all shout size 20/22 is still big:eek:, believe me its slim compare to when your wearing a size 30/32.

Aunt Bam, you will be 22/24 in no time on this diet.... I felt the same for a while but now my clothes are getting bigger and am so happy :D

Aunt Bam thats a good realistic first goal, You'll be there before u know it. My first goal is to wear a size 16 top/dress out and be comfy in it. Ideally i want to get to a 12 but i know its goign to take time, and setting yourself a goal of size 20-22 is a fab idea! You'll do it no probs xx

i think i get what you mean.. when i was a skinny i used to not think twice about buying and wearing clothes.. i just did it. But now i tend to hide in big clothes, other peoples clothes! I think i was a lot more "proud" and fashionable being smaller. Complete opposite now! x

I will be over the moon if I could get to a size 20/22 to start with:D, and then see what happens from there. Before you all shout size 20/22 is still big:eek:, believe me its slim compare to when your wearing a size 30/32.

I started in a size 28/30 so not that far behind you. Im now a 16/18 so believe me it can be done.

Back